Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is anyone actually playing right now?

I linked my old account to my new one, but the create character option is still greyed out and has been since mondy :(.

On a side note, how often do mods delete posts on the official forums?  I just posted about my AV picking up a trojan horse in the client update today and was deleted within 10 minutes of me posting it.

Comments

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410
    Originally posted by Sevensodd

I linked my old account to my new one, but the create character option is still greyed out and has been since mondy :(.

On a side note, how often do mods delete posts on the official forums?  I just posted about my AV picking up a trojan horse in the client update today and was deleted within 10 minutes of me posting it.

i assume people are playing, since my launcher wont even get me into a que....

i've only been able to log, and actually get in the game (as opposed to a massive que list), at like 6 am in the mornings. after that it's pretty much inpossible. even at 6am i've had to wait in line sometimes.

have not had trojans in my downloads yet....however AV is very well known for deleting negative threads in their forums asap.

• JupstoJupsto Member UncommonPosts: 2,075
    me and my clan can all play atm. not even any que time. but beta is beta, still crashes and a pretty severe item persistance bug.

My blog: image

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410
    Originally posted by Consensus
    me and my clan can all play atm. not even any que time. but beta is beta, still crashes and a pretty severe item persistance bug.

now see, stuff like this pisses me off.

i get on average ques with anyewhere from 3,000 to 7,000 at any given time on either UE or NA.....and this dude and his whole clan dont even have ques....wtf?

• CecropiaCecropia Member RarePosts: 3,985
    Originally posted by Jakdstripper

i get on average ques with anyewhere from 3,000 to 7,000 at any given time on either UE or NA.....and this dude and his whole clan dont even have ques....wtf?

Turn that frown upside down and maybe you'll spend less time in que. I kid, I kid image

Anywho, I got my fill for the night, just wish I wasn't muzzled by the bloody NDA. Good luck to all trying to log in.

"Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand... the way it works out here. You're all just our guests. But you act like you're at home. Let me tell you something, partner. You ain't home. But that's where we're gonna send you if it harelips the governor." - Pat Webb

• Lowfer69Lowfer69 Member UncommonPosts: 65

LOL didn't see this coming ? Sorry I don't like to be that guy but this company is a trainwreck waiting to happen. Oh wait it did happen already, the first one was called Darkfall.

• WorstluckWorstluck Member Posts: 1,269
    Try logging in right now.  I finally got in to the NA server rather easily.  Made a character and am now running around!

• SevensoddSevensodd Member Posts: 322
    Originally posted by Worstluck
    Try logging in right now.  I finally got in to the NA server rather easily.  Made a character and am now running around!

How?  I don't even see a que when I try to log in.  I just hit create character and it doesn nothing.

• thinktank001thinktank001 Member UncommonPosts: 2,144

Are you serious?   Last 24 to 48 hours I haven't been in any que for more than 40 mins and that is only when one of the servers goes down.

• SevensoddSevensodd Member Posts: 322
    Originally posted by thinktank001

Are you serious?   Last 24 to 48 hours I haven't been in any que for more than 40 mins and that is only when one of the servers goes down.

Wtf? How are people getting in?  My create character is greyed out.

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035
    Originally posted by Sevensodd

You might want to re-install.  Others are in game.  Something might be corrupted.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • LaromussLaromuss Member UncommonPosts: 331
    its not corruption , they are still having problems with Ques, logging in etc.  I was in earlier now its zilch.  Was having fun while in game but as expected lots of problems.
  • GreymoorGreymoor Member UncommonPosts: 802
    Lots o people in :)
  • fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428
    ITS QUEUE. QUEUE. This thread has made me pull my hair out.
  • KuviskiKuviski Member UncommonPosts: 215

I've been playing all morning.

Crashed a few times while in combat and died.

Also encountered the bug where you lose all your stuff: logged in this morning and had logged out with quite a lot of stuff in my bank and inventory. It was all gone this morning, and I was standing where I had logged out.

• StarIStarI Member UncommonPosts: 987

Yesterday was the first time I was able to get on EU server since beta release and actualy play. Apart from crash-persistance bug it went surprisingly smooth, had about 120 fps away from town.

Towns are crowded, wilderness is not  but I bumped on people pretty much everywhere I went (went out exploring).

• I played this morning till they close server for patching, the only issue atm is persistence item bug. apart this is mor stable.

in the next weeks they have to adress several things, expecially the crappy GUI, the radial menu binds, tweaking responsiveness to mouse that some players have, and so on.

they have a lot of work to do, only hope they tweak the game where needed and listen to suggestions, some of them are really nice suggestions to improve the game experience.

hope it deliver.

• scotty899scotty899 Member Posts: 166
    Originally posted by kdchan

I played this morning till they close server for patching, the only issue atm is persistence item bug. apart this is mor stable.

in the next weeks they have to adress several things, expecially the crappy GUI, the radial menu binds, tweaking responsiveness to mouse that some players have, and so on.

they have a lot of work to do, only hope they tweak the game where needed and listen to suggestions, some of them are really nice suggestions to improve the game experience.

hope it deliver.

more important then the persistence bug is connection errors and once someone crashes they either get an environment bug or can not get back in at all. ya gota be lucky to get in and stay in. half my clanies got to play majority of the day