Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Variety

MertzaSkertzMertzaSkertz Member UncommonPosts: 161
I am looking for a fairly recent, don't want the game to die anytime soon, mmo that has variety in the things I can do whenever I log on. I do not want to log on and do fighting every time I log on. Sandbox or themepark does not matter to me to much. Any suggestions?

Comments

• tony1420tony1420 Member Posts: 12
     i am had looked for the same thing, so far the only thing that i have found that is recentish is a game called mortal online.
  • MarirranyaMarirranya Member Posts: 154

do you have an android?

play Game Dev story by Kairosoft!

im so addicted to it :3

There are people who play games and then there are gamers.

http://alzplz.blogspot.com

• ironmask678ironmask678 Member Posts: 1
    mortal online: AWESOME!!!!!
  • bliss14bliss14 Member UncommonPosts: 595

Come on, is this a serious question?  You are on an MMORPG website with hundreds if not thousands of reviews by either staff members or gamers themselves. 

You want a game that won't die anytime soon?  Gw2, WOW,  Darkfall will go for a while if it ever gets out of it's beta phase *rolls eyes* .  Hell, go back to Asheron's Call one and two.  They're up and will be for a while.  SWTOR will be up for a long time, FTP as it is.   Many others that are FTP or sub or whatever are around.

Sorry, just sounded dumb and i'm cranky.

• MertzaSkertzMertzaSkertz Member UncommonPosts: 161
    Originally posted by bliss14

Come on, is this a serious question?  You are on an MMORPG website with hundreds if not thousands of reviews by either staff members or gamers themselves. 

You want a game that won't die anytime soon?  Gw2, WOW,  Darkfall will go for a while if it ever gets out of it's beta phase *rolls eyes* .  Hell, go back to Asheron's Call one and two.  They're up and will be for a while.  SWTOR will be up for a long time, FTP as it is.   Many others that are FTP or sub or whatever are around.

Sorry, just sounded dumb and i'm cranky.

Guild wars 2 is focused on story and not much else at the end.

WoW is primarily focused on dungeons.

Darkfall is still in beta therefore I do not have access.

Asheron's call is old enough to where, even though they might be around a bit longer, it may not be for as long as I am wanting.

SWTOR has absolutely no  variety.

The games you listed either have no variety or are our enough to where it is questionable about their surivivibility. If this was a dumb question with hundreds of games why have you failed to come up with any?

If I am wrong about any of these games please prove me otherwise they might interest me.