Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for beta key

RattsRatts Member Posts: 48

If anyone has a NW beta key they would be willing to donate, would be grateful.

I donate keys when I have them, although right now all I have is DIII guest keys and Age of Wushu (send a PM if you need one).

Thanks

Comments

• ZebularZebular Member UncommonPosts: 24

Beta Testing has not yet started. The only current ways to get a Beta key is either to be a Lifetime Member of either Star Trek Online or Champions Online. Keys were given away for the, now-ended, promotions of the Torchlight 2 Pre-Order and RaiderZ Founder Pack. Some keys were also given away at the Conventions as well and we even had a Spooky Adventure Contest on the Official Forums, in which we gave away some keys to the winners. Other than that, rigt now just by signing up for an account with Perfect World Entertainment (at playneverwinter.com), you'll be put into a pool to be randomly chosen to get a Beta Key, once Beta has begun.

Don't be fooled by some of these sites claiming to give away keys. At the time of this post, they are more than likely scams and are not sanctioned by Perfect World Entertainment. Even if someone had a Beta Key right now, they could do nothing more with it than enter it into their PWE Account Information for, as I said, Beta has not yet begun so there is nothing to Beta Test at this time.

Please review this thread for more information. While on the official site, you may also wish to take some time and read through the sticky FAQ or even partake in the forums.

[ PWE Community Moderator (Official Forums) | Foundry: The Dweomerkeepers | My Twitter | @zebular ]