Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WarZ Video footage: mmorpg.com 18 Minutes 45 sec. Markee Dragon: 15 Hours 36 Minutes

wrekognizewrekognize Member UncommonPosts: 388

The day that WarZ lifts its NDA, mmorpg.com loads an 18:45 min video. Markee Dragon releases 15 hours and 36 minutes. Why is it that mmorpg, who has many more followers than Markee releases so little footage?

Discuss.

mmorpg: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXYgJxmETrU

Markee Dragon: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL41DqbazY2_Ba65-E1wXl0CiSptv0taVb&feature=plcp

Comments

• willo248willo248 Member Posts: 346

Why are you asking this? There's nothing to discuss. Mmorpg.com covers a reasonable amount of gameplay as they have a lot of other games to cover, from the looks of things markeedragon does 2 games. World of Tanks and War Z therefore he can afford to spend a lot more time covering War Z

Besides whats the point in 15 hours of footage, do you have 15 hours of time to spend watching videos on one game? 18 minuits is a good length to watch and absorb.

• wrekognizewrekognize Member UncommonPosts: 388
    Originally posted by willo248

Why are you asking this? There's nothing to discuss. Mmorpg.com covers a reasonable amount of gameplay as they have a lot of other games to cover, from the looks of things markeedragon does 2 games. World of Tanks and War Z therefore he can afford to spend a lot more time covering War Z

Besides whats the point in 15 hours of footage, do you have 15 hours of time to spend watching videos on one game? 18 minuits is a good length to watch and absorb.

He's also one person. How many do mmorpg have resources for? and they have time for 18 minutes?

And he follows far more than just World of Tanks and WarZ. He loads two videos daily on various games and topics.

• ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308
    Who cares? You now have just about 16 hours of footage to watch. Bye :)

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• BlessingsBlessings Member Posts: 66
    The game is horrible, kudos to mmorpg for giving it 18 mins.

• VhalnVhaln Member Posts: 3,159
    Maybe the difference is that mmorpg.com is run by sane people?

When I want a single-player story, I'll play a single-player game. When I play an MMO, I want a massively multiplayer world.

• WoopinWoopin Member UncommonPosts: 1,012
    Originally posted by wrekognize
    Originally posted by willo248

He's also one person. How many do mmorpg have resources for? and they have time for 18 minutes?

And he follows far more than just World of Tanks and WarZ. He loads two videos daily on various games and topics.

I would not watch a 15 hour video, and not many others would either. Why would mmorpg.com spend 15 hours for 1 video to cater to the very few that have nothing better to do ?

Also MMORPG.com does not have as many staff video members as you think. Most of them have a family to look after, some people have more time than others. 

• JDogg126JDogg126 Member UncommonPosts: 44
    The game is not very playable if you are trying to play the part of "survivor".  There are no compelling reasons to sneak around avoiding zombies and other players to get supplies when there is nothing to do with those supplies other than survive longer while you continue to look for more supplies.  A zombie apacolypse MMO should be about what you do with the stuff you gather.  There should be more to the survival role than being supply pods for the bandits who are server jumping and ghosting in behind you.  I would say that this game is going to be a commercial failure but since everyone playing it right now paid to get into the alpha, it is quite possible that it's as successful as it will ever be.  Unless they seriously restructure the game it will not be worth playing.  I have regretted buying into the alpha for weeks now.  I thought the game would be a much more viable game than it turned out to be.  18 minutes of footage is plenty to get a sense of the game.  15+ hours should actually be reported as a crime against humanity.  (i kid!)
  • KnutCupKnutCup Member UncommonPosts: 21

I play War Z, dunno why really, I don't last long, I cannot get back to safe area with articles without getting killed on the way!

There are many things they can do to improve the game.thus Beta...

• SoulStainSoulStain Member Posts: 202
    When I play this game......I cry........ a lot.