Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about accounts.

BahkBahk Member Posts: 259
Hey everyone :), im interested in maybe reactivating my account  but I was wondering if they get deleated eventually after a certain amount of time. I ended my subscription about 3 months after the game was released. A couple questions regarding this game currently too. Hows the population? What is there to do at lvl 60? has the lvl cap been raised? are their any huge raids on dungeons of great mobs?  Thanks

Comments

• NarfeihtNarfeiht Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by Bahk
    Hey everyone :), im interested in maybe reactivating my account but I was wondering if they get deleated eventually after a certain amount of time. I ended my subscription about 3 months after the game was released. A couple questions regarding this game currently too. Hows the population? What is there to do at lvl 60? has the lvl cap been raised? are their any huge raids on dungeons of great mobs? Thanks

They dont delete accounts. New level cap is 75, tho once you hit 50 it doesnt matter as much. Higher level you get the less stat points and spec points you get. Shadowbane isnt a careb.. err.. "raid" game. The 100 vs 100 "raids" are called Banes and all the charactors have brains (aka other players) usually. No dumb npc's to kill here (except to level to 75 with..). Find a nation to join, or you wont make it far, and dont judge the game by newbie island.