Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

official worst pain thread

2»

Comments

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

I had a pulled out neck and I fell down the stairs and could'nt get up for 15 minutes. I was in so much pain my neck was literally moving on its own.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

hehe, ouch. 1 time in 6th grade, we were out at recess hanging out under an airconditioner thing. well for some reason i jumped and hit my head on an exposed nail that went like half an inch into my skull. that hurt pretty bad too.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• DesperadoDesperado Member Posts: 467

OMG SD...?  A half-inch in your skull??  But how-what tha-but you.....hmmmm

No wonder your so friggin' crazy man. image

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

oh! got another story! ok 1 time... theres these monkeys right? and all the sudden they pull out these horns. i say... "macaroni!" and they start playing, but this stench comes out of the horns right? so i start falling and land on a banana. but they keep playing.... louder... LOUDER!!!!! YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (thump on wall... silence...)

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

• MistiMisti Member Posts: 724

Look on the bright side, thats kinda like a free piercing.  image

Ummm, after that last post I have to ask...did they ever take the nail out?

it never got stuck in my head, it just gouged the hole but stayed attached to the air thing. hehe, i tried putting a giant horn in it actually but it got infected so my parents found out so i had to go to a doc. ::;^d::

- Unknown Author

• SamusicSamusic Member CommonPosts: 466
    ..................................................................:'(

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194
    worse pain ive ever seen someone go thru, wasnt me who went thru it thank god... they got their hand caught in a meat grinder.. it was the nastiest thing ive ever seen and.. ohh god its killing me just thinking about it again

• KoltraneKoltrane Member UncommonPosts: 1,049

Well, there was that time that the Nazi dentist drilled me without anesthetic to get me to tell him where the diamonds were...

I was playing basketball and tore the ligaments in my right ankle.  That's the last time I cried because of pain.  Holy cow it hurt!

A friend of mine claims he saw a guy go through a silage cutter.  I imagine that would be about as painful a death one could experience.

NC > DAoC > EQ > UO > fecal matter > leper's oily rags > SW:G

-----

Old timer.

• LiammccarthyLiammccarthy Member CommonPosts: 77

Dude you got drunk of a little bit of champagne. No offense but if that is true, don't drink again. Cheap drunks like you shouldn't be allowed to drink because you might get alcohol poisoning or something. Seriously man how much did you drink? At thirteen you should be able to hold at least a class full of hard liquor, and champagne isn’t my idea of hard image (No I am not an alcoholic, I just have drank before)

Originally posted by digitydarkman
    worse pain ive ever seen someone go thru, wasnt me who went thru it thank god... they got their hand caught in a meat grinder.. it was the nastiest thing ive ever seen and.. ohh god its killing me just thinking about it againimage

augh dude! and he lived???

- Unknown Author

• PutrefeePutrefee Member UncommonPosts: 46
    I cut off my thumb, thought it was bad getting it sown back on without any anesthetic. 

Broke my tailbone, it was worse than the thumb.

Passed a couple kidney stones, didn't think it could get any worse.

Had a saliva stone block a saliva duct and the gland swelled up like a balloon, almost brought me to tears.

But the worst pain I have experienced was slipping a vertebrae in my neck and causing damage to my nerve bundle... I tried to wait it out. 72 hours of not being able to move, locked in a pretzel like position to avoid the pain, sent me to the hospital. 

Short time later they disconnected my spine at v3-4 and replaced the damaged piece with some kind of cage and fused it back together.

I lost feeling in my right arm and a lot of it's strength and some mobility in my left leg.

Natural Selection has been trying to cull me for a long time.

On the good side, I do my own dental surgery now without the need of pain killers... #zombie
  • Vaporaccessories52Vaporaccessories52 Newbie CommonPosts: 1

This post is very good thanks for sharing its very amazing post

• VarrborVarrbor Newbie CommonPosts: 12
    My worst pain was when I had blood poisoning on my foot. My toe was ingrown and I tried to remove the nail. I probably got an infection in the process.