Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I buy a flying mount?

ArclanArclan Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

I built a new rig specifically to play Vanguard upon launch. Had fun playing it but lost interest for numerous reasons.

That said, I did find the game world beautifully rendered; and would like the opportunity to fly around the world and take it all in. So I'm wondering if griffons or whatnot can be bought in the Store.

Luckily, i don't need you to like me to enjoy video games. -nariusseldon.
In F2P I think it's more a case of the game's trying to play the player's. -laserit

Comments

• dogdersROCdogdersROC Member UncommonPosts: 21
    There are 2 flying mounts in the sony shop last I looked. but both are b u t t ugly, I suppose its alot better than doin those old boring quests for the sparklys or griffon. There are maybe some (2?) flying mounts from the lockboxes. that allow low levels (1, 25 I believe) to fly around on and they look better than the cash shop ones. I think you can buy 1 off the auction since its not soulbound atm, altho the price would be a few plat.
  • csthaocsthao Member UncommonPosts: 1,121
    You can buy 2 flying mounts 1400 SC coins (roughly $14) BUT you'll have to be level 50+ to be able to use them. Also there are those Finch's and Vothodar chest boxes that would give you a flying moung but the chances are super slim. But if you're just looking to fly around the world and not plan on staying with the game for a long time, you've chosen the best time to do so. Christmas time they have a "Randolph" reindeer mount available free and has the ability to fly all over the world only for the month of December.
  • ArclanArclan Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Ooo! I'll use the reindeer then. Thanks! don't feel like leveling my toon from 30somethong to 50.

Luckily, i don't need you to like me to enjoy video games. -nariusseldon.
    In F2P I think it's more a case of the game's trying to play the player's. -laserit

• olepiolepi Member EpicPosts: 2,829
    There are also a lot of flying mounts for "rent". You can use these to fly around for a while, to explore and get to those hard to reach places.

------------
    2024: 47 years on the Net.