Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AC2 has Housing?

alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301

with the recent news I'm thinking on buying AC to play AC2.

But I need to know if Asheron's Call 2 has housing. Anybody knows?

Comments

• FusionFusion Member UncommonPosts: 1,398
    Don't recall it having any.. altho i only played during beta and early launch.
    http://neocron-game.com/ - now totally F2P no cash-shops or micro transactions at all.
  • alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301
    Thanks for your answer, lets see if someone elses knows better :D

• logicwarlogicwar Member UncommonPosts: 69
    no housing, does have guild halls though.
  • alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301
    Ok. thanks for your answer.

• ComafComaf Member UncommonPosts: 1,150

AC2 is coming back?  I'm about to have a gamer's heart attack.  Where might I find this?  Alright, nm, I'll not be so lazy and begin searching :) 

No housing but yes halls...though that was answered. 

• DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    Originally posted by Comaf

AC2 is coming back?  I'm about to have a gamer's heart attack.  Where might I find this?  Alright, nm, I'll not be so lazy and begin searching :) 

It already is back ! just have to sub to AC1 and you can play it.

• IggiePuffIggiePuff Member UncommonPosts: 146
    Originally posted by Comaf

It came back yesterday. http://forums.ac.turbine.com/showthread.php?t=57257

• OnomasOnomas Member UncommonPosts: 1,147
    Housing

This is to be a place where you can bring your characters, their friends, and allegiance at the end of long hard day to share stories, hang your trophies and keep safe all the spoils of battle. Below are the most important details for prospective, and new, homeowners to know. Please note that you must have played the game for at least 15 days before you can purchase a dwelling.

The House

Houses come in three sizes: Cottages, Villas, and Mansions. Each housing type shares certain qualities with one another. All houses:
    • Have a number of hooks to display items and trophies.
    • Have at least one, and as many as five storage chests, that can hold 26 loose items and one full backpack of items.
    • Can be recalled to by the house owner via use of a special command. (See Housing Commands later in this document.)
    • Require upkeep on a monthly basis (with the exception of Residential Quarters, which require upkeep every 3 months).
    • Have level restrictions, and/or allegiance rank restrictions.
    • Require at least one writ and one unique trophy item to make the initial purchase.

Im confused, web page says they do have housing, but some posters here say they dont.............

• SenanSenan Member UncommonPosts: 788
    Originally posted by Onomas
    Housing

This is to be a place where you can bring your characters, their friends, and allegiance at the end of long hard day to share stories, hang your trophies and keep safe all the spoils of battle. Below are the most important details for prospective, and new, homeowners to know. Please note that you must have played the game for at least 15 days before you can purchase a dwelling.

The House

Houses come in three sizes: Cottages, Villas, and Mansions. Each housing type shares certain qualities with one another. All houses:
    • Have a number of hooks to display items and trophies.
    • Have at least one, and as many as five storage chests, that can hold 26 loose items and one full backpack of items.
    • Can be recalled to by the house owner via use of a special command. (See Housing Commands later in this document.)
    • Require upkeep on a monthly basis (with the exception of Residential Quarters, which require upkeep every 3 months).
    • Have level restrictions, and/or allegiance rank restrictions.
    • Require at least one writ and one unique trophy item to make the initial purchase.

Im confused, web page says they do have housing, but some posters here say they dont.............

That's for Asheron's Call 1, they're talking about AC2, which was just revived.