Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Patch Notes for 13 December

RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

Patch is currently being applied, patch notes are here:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=482851

Some balancing continues on the acquisition of dilithium and marks.  Investigate Officer Reports now requires one qualified mission, and gives 960 dil and 50 fleet marks.  The Fleet Action daily now gives the same.  Winter Epohhs can be exchanged for Romulan marks.  The mining event also gives more dil.

Looks like they've also beefed up the snowman boss fight a bit.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

Comments

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

Thx the info. Can't wait to check the beefed up Overlord :)

Updated the cropped Winter jacket for Trill, Caitian, and Ferasan females. Indeed, Trills looked strange without the spots.

Investigate Officer and Dill Mining changes are good too, maybe these revive the Exchange (I guess I should buy some Zen and sell it back when dilly will over 150 again :) )

Edit: beefing up was successful, the 150 slightly tougher snowman and the Overlord took about 6 minutes to complete... (before that it usually took 2-3 minutes :)  )

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730
    Originally posted by Po_gg

Thx the info. Can't wait to check the beefed up Overlord :)

Updated the cropped Winter jacket for Trill, Caitian, and Ferasan females. Indeed, Trills looked strange without the spots.

Investigate Officer and Dill Mining changes are good too, maybe these revive the Exchange (I guess I should buy some Zen and sell it back when dilly will over 150 again :) )

Edit: beefing up was successful, the 150 slightly tougher snowman and the Overlord took about 6 minutes to complete... (before that it usually took 2-3 minutes :)  )

Agreed.

Looks like the changes to the Officer Reports is going over pretty well so far.

Officer Reports! - Well Done!

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.