It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
A Star Trek MMO is a great idea, but something tells me they held back on this one and didnt go the whole way. One thing I found disappointing is there's only two factions, when there could be several. I just want a few questions answered.
1. Do you have fun playing it? What is your favorite part of STO?
2. How does the PvP in STO work? I hear it's in bad shape, but for me PvP is important because it adds a lot of replay value to your game. Is it playable?
3. What kind of customizations are involved? I do like the design of the ships.
4. Is the questing/missions PvE aspect good enough to justify playing?
5. How's the community?
6. How long is the grind to endgame?
7. Is there enough content to keep it satisfying?
Thanks in advance to fellow trekkies who comes in to respond