Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

King of Meduli returns

knoxamizknoxamiz Member Posts: 2

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/19/mortalonline20121212185.png/

Greetings SLAVES!!!!

It has been awhile. So much has changed, yet so little has been accomplished.

Anyways.... I am Knox fearless leader of one of the best guilds to rape the lands of MO -13-. Founder of the SSA (Secret Sand Alliance). never heard of it? exactly.

Ha.. enough of that, there is more then enough to troll..... moving on

Log in, after a year of not playing and the game is just as dead and shitty as when i left. Bank full of gold, silver, steel rubies, and other useless waste of time/effort/junk. I was hoping to come back to a thriving world and reconnect to the inner politics of the top guilds. But i fear this game is Dead, Dead to me, dead :( 

Dam you Mortal Online... Dam you...

Comments

• PsalmsPsalms Member UncommonPosts: 137

I was reading up on MO and thought about starting, but every thread I see tells of the terrible shape this game is in.

Are there any redeeming qualities at this point, or does the fun of the game rely on a thriving community, which it no longer has?

Thanks!

• LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    Originally posted by knoxamiz

Greetings SLAVES!!!!

It has been awhile. So much has changed, yet so little has been accomplished.

Anyways.... I am Knox fearless leader of one of the best guilds to rape the lands of MO -13-. Founder of the SSA (Secret Sand Alliance). never heard of it? exactly.

Ha.. enough of that, there is more then enough to troll..... moving on

Log in, after a year of not playing and the game is just as dead and shitty as when i left. Bank full of gold, silver, steel rubies, and other useless waste of time/effort/junk. I was hoping to come back to a thriving world and reconnect to the inner politics of the top guilds. But i fear this game is Dead, Dead to me, dead :( 

Dam you Mortal Online... Dam you...

Ohh, first post from a new account on MMORPG bahing MO. Have I seen that one b4? And can I have your gold?

• LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    Originally posted by Psalms

I was reading up on MO and thought about starting, but every thread I see tells of the terrible shape this game is in.

Are there any redeeming qualities at this point, or does the fun of the game rely on a thriving community, which it no longer has?

Thanks!

Reading on this site you´ll mostly see people bashing it. It´s the same 4-6 guys doing it over and over again. Mostly fans from DF:UW the other sandbox fantasy MMO about to get launched. I recommend you test it yourself and make up your own mind. It doesn´t cost any to do it at least these days.

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    Originally posted by Lahuzer
    Originally posted by Psalms

Thanks!

Reading on this site you´ll mostly see people bashing it. It´s the same 4-6 guys doing it over and over again. Mostly fans from DF:UW the other sandbox fantasy MMO about to get launched. I recommend you test it yourself and make up your own mind. It doesn´t cost any to do it at least these days.

That is an absolutely untrue statement.  The vast majority of posters have a negative view of the game.  Very few think positively about the game.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• knoxamizknoxamiz Member Posts: 2

Android FTW...

This discussion has been closed.