Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why no lifetime sub to this game?

kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452
having played this game on and off since release and given the fact that TSW has a lifetime i,m kind of curious why they have not got a lifetime sub available to conan.given the new crafting coming  and the game now is extremely polished imo i would not hesitate getting a lifetime sub.just curious..what are your thoughts guys?..please only people who play or have anything constructive to say respond please.

Comments

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

+1

Edit: ok, not constructive enough :) It was pretty strange the game launched without a lifetime option, a few of us would've bought it right away. But I agree, it's not late for that, Funcom should put a pack similar to TSW's grandmaster in AoC's store too.

• ThorbrandThorbrand Member Posts: 1,198
    They did at release for the first 30 days or soemthing like that.
  • ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

My guess is they need monthly income and only so many of there games will go F2P.

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • CaskioCaskio Member UncommonPosts: 339
    Originally posted by Thorbrand

If they had offered a lifetime sub I would have bought it, but they did not offer a lifetime plan.

"If you're going to act like a noob, I'll treat you like one." -Caskio

Adventurers wear fancy pants!!!

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by Thorbrand

That's new... we were on preorder but I don't remember a lifetime offer. Maybe just slipped under my radar.