Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cant decide on a class.

Dudek28Dudek28 Member UncommonPosts: 226
So I got a Monk to level 90 but I'm not really feeling the class. I'm trying to decide with level 85 to bring to 90 and give it another go. Fury Warrior, Enhance Shaman, Frost Mage, Ret Paladin or Combat Rogue. Any suggestions?

Comments

• grouchomarxgrouchomarx Member Posts: 19

Is none of the above an option? :)  If you want melee DPS, I think DKs are the way to go.  They offer anti-magic shell and army of dead. Personally, a lot of fights kind of suck for melee, so I would say go ranged and that would be a mage (everyone loves Time Warp).  Or go you could elemental on the Shaman and you get Heroism.  There's a vendor in Pearlfin Village that sells 372 ilvl gear, so you can gear completely up for about 500G without any sweat or grinding.

Rogues don't really bring anything to groups anymore, not with out the use of CC or treasure chests in dungeons.  What do warriors bring to your group?    Of course, if you have all these characters, you can just pop LFD and try them all out again.

• MurlockDanceMurlockDance Member Posts: 1,223
    Originally posted by Dudek28
    So I got a Monk to level 90 but I'm not really feeling the class. I'm trying to decide with level 85 to bring to 90 and give it another go. Fury Warrior, Enhance Shaman, Frost Mage, Ret Paladin or Combat Rogue. Any suggestions?

How did you spec your monk? From your other specs, I am supposing dps.

Why not give melee dps a break and go with your mage for some ranged dps? Or switch your shaman to elie?

Or try tanking or healing on someone? You got several choices.

Playing MUDs and MMOs since 1994.

• HybridvampyrHybridvampyr Member Posts: 61

Warriors currently offer insane DPS, Mages seem to be pretty good fun and would be a break from physical DPS. I have a level 90 Retri Pala that i enjoy playing. Rogues are not my thing so i can really comment on how they are.

It could be the spec of your Monk that you dont like so if you don't feel like levelling then why not switch specs first. Or you could do the smart thing and roll a Warlock since we are awesome :D