Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buggy Game after all these patches

britzbanbritzban Member UncommonPosts: 260
So I tried MO about a year ago and wanted to retry to see if any of the bugs and missing content were fixed.   The game is improved but I got raped by a bug the first vendor I dealt with. I tried to buy something and accidently put 49 silver instead of 1 silver after splitting my stack.  I put the 49 silver back and all 50 of my silver disappeared from my inventory.  Pretty big bug to happen to someone just an hour into the game.   I uninstalled after that in anticipation of worse bugs than that.

Comments

• SnoepieSnoepie Member UncommonPosts: 485

hmm..

well i played the trial of mo.. and done some reading about it..

first its not my game at all..

second i think half of their company left (developers)

• HancakesHancakes Member Posts: 1,045
    Originally posted by britzban
    So I tried MO about a year ago and wanted to retry to see if any of the bugs and missing content were fixed.   The game is improved but I got raped by a bug the first vendor I dealt with. I tried to buy something and accidently put 49 silver instead of 1 silver after splitting my stack.  I put the 49 silver back and all 50 of my silver disappeared from my inventory.  Pretty big bug to happen to someone just an hour into the game.   I uninstalled after that in anticipation of worse bugs than that.

Thats only the tip of the iceberg.

• YojimboBimboYojimboBimbo Member Posts: 162
    Hancakes isn't lying. You got off easy lol.
  • Vunak23Vunak23 Member UncommonPosts: 633

Sausage Lake anyone?

(for all you cbt 1 testers)

"In the immediate future, we have this one, and then we’ve got another one that is actually going to be – so we’re going to have, what we want to do, is in January, what we’re targeting to do, this may or may not happen, so you can’t hold me to it. But what we’re targeting to do, is have a fun anniversary to the Ilum shenanigans that happened. An alien race might invade, and they might crash into Ilum and there might be some new activities that happen on the planet." ~Gabe Amatangelo

• psykobillypsykobilly Member Posts: 338
    Originally posted by britzban
     I uninstalled after that in anticipation of worse bugs than that.

This is a wiser man than I.  

I've seen guildies lose stacks of over 1k gold this way...  *poof*

• ZeerahaZeeraha Member UncommonPosts: 67

This is quite rare UI bug that in most of MMOs I played happened in simmilar manner. Money does not dissapear, it only becomes invisible for a while, either open/close inventory, do some item transfer, or in worst case relog and it will reapear again. This bug happened to me maybe once in my game time after awakening expansion.

Game has still a few bugs in other areas but currently without gamebraking bugs. 

Originally posted by YojimboBimbo
    [mod edit]

I am just telling my experience. I still accept that many people have many problems with this game with mentioned bug or other bugs, and that is the reason for low subs, but still people that I usually encounter ingame mention that they experience issues rarely. I truly enjoy playing this game, especially after awakening and latest fixes which truly fixed the game. Maybe people don't have patience to go over really minor bugs and they quit right away, which is the main SV's problem.

• psykobillypsykobilly Member Posts: 338
    Originally posted by Zeeraha

This is quite rare UI bug that in most of MMOs I played happened in simmilar manner. Money does not dissapear, it only becomes invisible for a while, either open/close inventory, do some item transfer, or in worst case relog and it will reapear again. This bug happened to me maybe once in my game time after awakening expansion.

Game has still a few bugs in other areas but currently without gamebraking bugs. 

There are bugs where the item comes back after it disappears.

There are also bugs where you permanently lose your inventory item.

I've never seen either in any other game.

• YojimboBimboYojimboBimbo Member Posts: 162
    Originally posted by YojimboBimbo
    [mod edit]

I am just telling my experience. I still accept that many people have many problems with this game with mentioned bug or other bugs, and that is the reason for low subs, but still people that I usually encounter ingame mention that they experience issues rarely. I truly enjoy playing this game, especially after awakening and latest fixes which truly fixed the game. Maybe people don't have patience to go over really minor bugs and they quit right away, which is the main SV's problem.

That shield crash bug that has been ongoing for two years still in? 

• GenadiGenadi Member UncommonPosts: 110
    It's easier to point out what isn't bugged in MO as opposed to what is.... I'm dead serious.
  • HancakesHancakes Member Posts: 1,045
    Originally posted by Genadi
    It's easier to point out what isn't bugged in MO as opposed to what is.... I'm dead serious.

sad but true

It seems that currently decent percentage of players experience inventory items dissapearing bug quite often, especially players that created newer accounts. It seems that rate of appeareance fof this issue increased recently. I still don't experience it, but it is a sad thing that issue occurs to many players, since IMO SV managed to roll Awakening quite decent with latest patches. 
  • deathshrouddeathshroud Member Posts: 1,366
    It seems that currently decent percentage of players experience inventory items dissapearing bug quite often, especially players that created newer accounts. It seems that rate of appeareance fof this issue increased recently. I still don't experience it, but it is a sad thing that issue occurs to many players, since IMO SV managed to roll Awakening quite decent with latest patches. 

never seen an item actually disappear when i played awakening, its generally a UI glitch that cuases the item to not be displayed or stack within your inventory, you can find it again by moving stuff around or relogging, annoying as hell.

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.