Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Preview] The Lost Titans: Not a Bad Use for your Browser

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Lost Titans is a new MMO from ZQGames and is a browser title that is a definite step in the right direction for all browser titles. We've got an exclusive first look at The Lost Titans that you will not want to miss. Leave us your thoughts in the comments.

Personally, I approach browser-based gaming the same way I do broccoli. I know that it is wholesome and good, but it doesn't beat a good ole' greasy hamburger. Likewise with MMORPGs proclaiming Google Chrome as their home, I find it difficult to tear away my allegiances from those client-running, $60 cellophane box wearing, good-time girls like World of Warcraft.

Read more of Adam Tingle's The Lost Titans: An Achievement for Browser Gaming.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• cappytoicappytoi Member UncommonPosts: 41
    Stuff is very expensive and for that you get a half assed game. Not worth it unless you have like 24 hours a day free.
  • cutechcutech Member UncommonPosts: 5
    I'd like to play, but the signup doesnt like my email addy, it does have 2 "-" in it however...
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

Gave it a whirl.. no thanks.

Drakensang Online is much better than this.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • TalinTalin Member UncommonPosts: 918

Are there really only three classes in the game?

I don't know that I learned much from this article except it is "pretty" for a browser game.