Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dev Chat Guest Appearances

DesperadoDesperado Member Posts: 467
Here's a thought  Is there any way the mmorpg staff can convince a Dev or two, from some of the newest mmorpgs comming out, to come and chat with us viz Live Chat at certain times?  This would get more people involved in the Live Chat function of the site, as well as add great worth and exploitation of mmorpg.com itself.

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

Comments

• Odin1985Odin1985 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 342
    i just know that they are planing on doing this, but i can say much or gramp dj will hang me image but hey is coming and with cool dev members of cool mmorpgs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

Coder, Webmaster and Modeler

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man?s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

aw that would be sweet!

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

yea we could set a date

because if they come like...daily or weekly....people probably wont be in there

if they come...once a month with a SET date, then people will be anxiousimage

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    This is a lot harder then everyone thinks,  we are trying our best.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • DesperadoDesperado Member Posts: 467

Originally posted by Odin1985
    i just know that they are planing on doing this, but i can say much or gramp dj will hang me image but hey is coming and with cool dev members of cool mmorpgs

-Coder, Webmaster and Modeler

Odin, you usually seem to have inside info that the rest of us are not privey too.  Are you non-officially part of the mmorpg.com staff, or does Djin just let you in on good info?  It doesn't really matter either way to me, I am just curious.

Odin's my friend. . .

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694
    Hes been around longer than most of you, so he's had the chance  to ask a few more questions image

---------------------------------------
    You can't stop the bum rush
    www.mmorpg.com - staff

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

hehe ive been around on this site the LONGEST...expcept for SD, admin...and othersimage

yeha i have been here a really long time ago, i think in march i get a year here, but either way i like to talk to the staff they are nice, not like in other sites but here they do talk to you and i normaly try to get new ideas to the site, and if i know some one i will tell them to come here image

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man?s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

I don't use my whip very much here,  only for Murt...  image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
    yeah the whip has murt writen all over image

-Abraham Lincoln

-Abraham Lincoln

yea...

whenever i sit down....it hurts

whenever i lay down...it hurts

whenever someone touches my back...it hurts

lol

i bet if u take dna samples off djin's whip...

it'll have my dna ALL over it

heheimage

Remember that kT and myself are also in your dreams.  So whenever you sleep...  it hurts.  image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?

imagelol

im an mmorpg.comaphobic...?

lol

hey odin ur making a game right? lets have a dev chat with odin! yay!!! :::^D::

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

ME, a game???? uh??? what are you talking about???

oh yeah crystal atatrium, ya i'm the leader of that one, not teh only staff member, but yeah gramp dj have been telling me to do that, but i will try to get some time, i don´t have much, but when i can like in a few weeks, maybe gramp dj can tell me a temp time to set the chat and i will love to do it.

-Abraham Lincoln

-Abraham Lincoln

aw nice! ur site doesnt really give much info on the game other than races and story... and wut atatrium means, heh. those are some... unique races too. :::^D:: dragoon sounds kool

- Unknown Author

well the site haven´t been updated in long time, thats why basicaly next one wil have more info and more cool features, that basicaly since i wanted to change to a new domain, but i have no money to get it so i'm screwed, hoping someone like you guys could donate a few bucks image, the atatrium answer is in the faq just check it, of and if you guys have any good faw idea just email me using the link there, adn the dragoon race was basiclay though while playing the leagend of dragoon image

-Abraham Lincoln

-Abraham Lincoln

• RasukeRasuke Member Posts: 362

"Madness Hero!"  I liked Legend of Dragoon.  Anyway yeah... I thought about telling some people more than what's on the site for CA, but hehe... I decided I would ask Odin or something (which he said he didn't care, you still don't care do ya?) so I never did...  Anyway, yeah... we should get Odin in there and force all his little secrests out!!!  *calms down* or maybe just calmly ask him some questions, minus the torturing and such...

---------------------------------------------
    This message brought to you by Smoofles the fox. Remember kids, he may look cute, but he'd eat you alive if he got the chance...

Jab, low, punch, high, down+fierce, up, jab, low, punch, high, fierce
    Marvel vs. Capcom! (strider)

And now... the KIRBY DANCE!
    <('.'<) (>'.')> <(^.^)> <('.'<) (>'.')>

-------------------------------------------
    image image image

that doesnt sound very rasuke-ish... u sick dude? :::^b::

- Unknown Author

uh i would rather go with choice b , but maybe i still don´t want to say a lot of things, some thigns are secret and must be kept like what they are, some can be said but not all just some image

-Abraham Lincoln

-Abraham Lincoln

LoD was a really kool game... except i remember the dialogue being really bad. i havent played it in soo long though.

oooooohhhhh! wut secrets??!?!?!?!

- Unknown Author

some, for 5 bucks i'll tell you 5 secrets, for 10 a special one,a dn for more than 10 a special secret, alpha pass to play, and a pic of some races image

-Abraham Lincoln

-Abraham Lincoln

seriously? cuz i will. i got some cash thats been in my wallet for months. i always use my card now.

- Unknown Author

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694

Originally posted by Djin
    Remember that kT and myself are also in your dreams.  So whenever you sleep...  it hurts.  image

Beware the staff Murt! We're all over you like a hobo on a ham sandwich! image

---------------------------------------
    You can't stop the bum rush
    www.mmorpg.com - staff

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.