Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To nerf Camo, or not to nerf Camo....[Video inside]

2»

Comments

• aRtFuLThinGaRtFuLThinG Member UncommonPosts: 1,387

silencer is actually deadlier than camo. Camo still gives you away on radar, silencer makes your shots quiet, no trace, no radar signals.

I actually killed a lot of people that way as a heavy at range or even in several cases up close (because they can't really hear me around the corner). Without trace and radar signal a firing soldier is very hard to spot if they are not directly in your sights.

Camo... too often people will just friendly fire you.

• BeanpuieBeanpuie Member UncommonPosts: 812
    Originally posted by aRtFuLThinG

silencer is actually deadlier than camo. Camo still gives you away on radar, silencer makes your shots quiet, no trace, no radar signals.

I actually killed a lot of people that way as a heavy at range or even in several cases up close (because they can't really hear me around the corner). Without trace and radar signal a firing soldier is very hard to spot if they are not directly in your sights.

Camo... too often people will just friendly fire you.

I usually find  the V10(vanu with a supressor to be deadly , esspecially if you have patience.

but a supressor on a Artemis(vanu) is just as scary as well when in close up , very loud fire fights

• InvalidStringInvalidString Member Posts: 9
    I think i need to buy me some camo tonite ...  lol