Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any way to get Alpha access?

wfsaxtonwfsaxton Member UncommonPosts: 73

Looking for a SWG-like sandbox game and stumbled upon this one.  I applied for Alpha access on the site, but was curious if there were any other ways of gaining access.

I'm an experienced Beta tester and actually enjoy finding bugs and troubleshooting new games to help in development.  Wondering if there's an opportunity here to do so!

Comments

• OnomasOnomas Member UncommonPosts: 1,147
  • wfsaxtonwfsaxton Member UncommonPosts: 73
    Yeah, I already did that...just wondering if there was anything else I could do, heh.  Like get an invite or what-not.
  • KaylettaJadeKaylettaJade Member UncommonPosts: 144
    There is no way to gain alpha access beyond applying and waiting to see if your number comes up.
  • CreepProphetCreepProphet Member Posts: 104
    Originally posted by KaylettaJade
    There is no way to gain alpha access beyond applying and waiting to see if your number comes up.

What about standing on my tippy toes while waving a flag and yelling "pick me! pick me!" Would that help?

• hfztthfztt Member RarePosts: 1,401
    Originally posted by wfsaxton

Looking for a SWG-like sandbox game and stumbled upon this one.  I applied for Alpha access on the site, but was curious if there were any other ways of gaining access.

I'm an experienced Beta tester and actually enjoy finding bugs and troubleshooting new games to help in development.  Wondering if there's an opportunity here to do so!

My guess that the people who actaully backed them in the Kickstarter will get in before you do. And most of those are still waiting...

There's always Beta!
    Originally posted by CreepProphet

What about standing on my tippy toes while waving a flag and yelling "pick me! pick me!" Would that help?

Probably not, but you're welcome to try it anyway. Might be amusing ^_^

*waves a flag* Pick MEEEE!

But seriously I wouldn't want to bump anyone else out of line, I'll wait my turn. :D

Just for your amusement, here's the flag waving. It is a pirate flag though, we had it handy. ^_^

But seriously I wouldn't want to bump anyone else out of line, I'll wait my turn. :D

Just for your amusement, here's the flag waving. It is a pirate flag though, we had it handy. ^_^

Okay, if I had an account to give away, you would've totally won it.

Okay, if I had an account to give away, you would've totally won it.

Sweet. But like I said, I can wait in line, heh. It was mostly for the laughs. 

• joshuahallsjoshuahalls Member UncommonPosts: 78

Who knows, might of helped :-)

Joshua Halls
    Co Owner-Lead Programmer The Repopulation

O.o  that would be sweet!

But I'll wait patiently, as long as no one minds me tapping my foot (in a purely, jittery ADHD way of course).

• rottNrottN Member Posts: 161
    Originally posted by wfsaxton

Did you look on the kickstarter page ? 

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/therepopulation/the-repopulation

• darker70darker70 Member UncommonPosts: 804
    Originally posted by xerves

Who knows, might of helped :-)

Nice one,I am only a faithful  peon in the Repop community but  I think you may have upped your chances here a fair it. image

p>
    Hehe, thanks Darker!