Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Det0x.net Founders and how corrupt they are

blaapablaapa Member Posts: 2

So some know that I have been working on the website for det0x which is why you see a new and better look.

Today I decided to tell Evo that I will stop working on the site and he gets mad. Here are a few things he did right after that:

det0x Site: http://det0x.net/

det0x Teamspeak: 198.23.144.100

c4 Twitch:

[B]1). He blocks me from talking to another founder and bans me on the teamspeak with the ban reason of asking for money.[/B]

[B]My counter to that:[/B] I have been contacting c4 about this but he couldn't read it as he was playing Path of Exile. I knew something was going on. Evo wanted the password etc which I forgot the password as it was randomly generated and saved on my computer that had crashed. He got mad and said "Wow..Fuck it" over teamspeak. Then he moves me to afk in there and I went back to try to talk to c4 but didn't have my mic up yet. Right when I get it fixed he goes ahead and moves me back to AFK. Once that happened he blocked me from the POE channel.

When that happened I hoped on c4 stream and mentioned what happened and then he goes ahead and bans me on twitch. He also stated that I was asking for money from people and not once have I asked any member on teamspeak for money. All I did was a member wanted to donate to det0x so I told him how to donate etc. The member wanted win7 keys etc which evo wanted for himself so he can sell. I was offering the keys he wanted since I am a Microsoft MSDN Admin and I get them for free. c4 told me not to give the key for free because evo wanted the money. This is probably one reason as well for evo going corrupt.

Evo also had the nerves to go ahead and delete all the conversations on twitch so nobody could see anything.

He also threats to knock me offline just for this....for no reason. He said I was acting immature but I'm sure him threatening to ddos me in 5 mins was pretty immature. It still have been 5 mins and he didn't do anything. All I know is that he is all talk.

[B]2). He says I didn't make the site and mention it was created by some foreign name....[/B]

[B]My counter to that:[/B] I never said I made the theme of the wordpress theme...I said I have made themes for websites but not the one I made for det0x site. I bought the theme from YooThemes just for theme which costed money out of my own pocket. He then says that the site was made from some foreign guy...First off YooThemes is not a foreign person and second just because my name sounds foreign doesn't mean I am.

He mentioned that the name was there but I removed it... I am sure if the data center with their host did a backup you will see I did not alter the branding at all. All it said was theme made by YooThemes... He has been lying to other founders the whole time during this because he cant make a better site.

[B]Side Note:[/B]

Evo has been lying about what I done and even asked me what I did to the site trying to make it look like I did something wrong...I did nothing wrong but knowing how power hungry he is..He will probably try to make something up out of it.

[B]3). Something seems fishy about evo?[/B]

[B]Why I say this?[/B]

There have been many reasons to this while I notified evo I am stoping on the site.

- Blocked me from joining channels [Seems like he was planning something and didn't want me to catch it]

- Told me he changed my password on wordpress through phpmyadmin but over twitch he is asking c4 to change it etc...[sounds like he is lying]

- Banned me on teamspeak [Because I was trying to contact another founder]

- Evo didn't know I was on c4 stream and ask c4 for a backup so he can steal all my work on the site. [He wants to claim the work as his and claim I did nothing which I did the whole main page etc.]

- Bans me on twitch [So viewers wouldn't see his corruptness]

- Most likely going to do more things.

[B]4). What am I going to do about this?[/B]

With all the hard work I put onto their site and this happens to me. I wouldn't mind if I was still a member but he just had to ban me etc. This is the main reason to the whole thing but I have lost my interest after all of this. I will be doing many things about this and notifying everyone about det0x.

Places I will be mentioning about det0x:

- On my twitter account with 21k active gaming followers

- On multiple reddits (gw2, mc, poe, d3, bf3, cod, and many more)

- Post on multiple forums about this

- Post on their public gameserver list as a feedback

- Post on my interview with RTSguru/MMORPG as some of my work I don't and this would make a great thing for thousands of viewers to read.

I really hate that after all my work and being nothing but nice it takes a single power hungry person to ban me and steal all my work. I refuse to let that go.

Comments

• EdelbertEdelbert Member Posts: 67
    Well what the fuck are you even talking about?
  • SkymourneSkymourne Member UncommonPosts: 380
    This sounds like personal drama.  What is the relevance here? and who are these people and why do they matter?
  • BeegsBeegs Member Posts: 107

C4? Evo? Detox? It looks like its assumed i should know who the hell these people are. And whys it in the PoE section?

If this was ingame in and MMO the phrase "Take it to tells" could never be better applied.

r.i.p. c!

• sp1cexsp1cex Member UncommonPosts: 27
    I almost understand what the hell OP is talking about ... almost!
  • Cod_EyeCod_Eye Member UncommonPosts: 1,016
    I hear violins playing, Do you?
  • AcidonAcidon Member UncommonPosts: 796

I read the whole thing.

What do I win?

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403
    Originally posted by Acidon

I read the whole thing.

What do I win?

Initial evidence suggests: Dain Bramage.

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• niceguy3978niceguy3978 Member UncommonPosts: 2,047
    This could potentially be usefull information if I knew who these guys were.  I mean, if they are devs in the game that would make me a bit more leary of giving them money or playing their game.  If they are forum mods, then that means stay away from their public forums, which I do for every game anyway.  In other words, I need more context.
    Bah, this detox group is from DayZ.  Google is awesome.  Now why is this in the POE subforum?
  • A.BlacklochA.Blackloch Member UncommonPosts: 842

Whoa. I actually tried reading the whole thing until I realised it's just some random rant about random people. I guess this is what happens when people don't know how to deal with their own problems...

Just type it in some forums. I'm sure someone will care if you get banned from some chat etc. yada yada. :S

• IgorchtIgorcht Member UncommonPosts: 82

In this thread:

Nerd no one cares about gets butthurt over other nerds no one cares about.

"I am the weapon that strikes/In the hearts of men I thrive/Feeding their fear with lies/I will devour/I will divide/I am the god of hellfire/inside every man there lives a liar/before their gods they cower/I will divide/I will devour" - "Divide Devour" by Iced Earth

• Superman0XSuperman0X Member RarePosts: 2,292
    Originally posted by niceguy3978
    Bah, this detox group is from DayZ.  Google is awesome.  Now why is this in the POE subforum?

Even they dont care enough to read this....

• iamrtaiamrta Member UncommonPosts: 165
    Originally posted by niceguy3978

2 posts. fake. to drive traffic to that detox website. 

• PieRadPieRad Member Posts: 1,108

For everyone who didn't bother reading it...

A shorter version.

This guys is talking about personal drama with a founder of the guild/clan he is in.. OP did some work on the website of his clan, and after announcing that he would no longer be working on the website, one founder / guildleader kicked and banned him from all guild/clan media, website / ts / twitch, and guildleader is now claiming to have done the work on the website himself..

So now OP is angry and wants to spread the word that Det0x sucks monkey balls.

You're welcome.

• markh777markh777 Member UncommonPosts: 150
    *passes The Puffs Plus* boo freaking hoo
  • doragon86doragon86 Member UncommonPosts: 589
    Originally posted by PieRad

A shorter version.

This guys is talking about personal drama with a founder of the guild/clan he is in.. OP did some work on the website of his clan, and after announcing that he would no longer be working on the website, one founder / guildleader kicked and banned him from all guild/clan media, website / ts / twitch, and guildleader is now claiming to have done the work on the website himself..

You're welcome.

Thank you for saving me a few minutes. I was able to immediately conclude that I don't care. 

"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
    And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:
    And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
    And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"
    ~Lord George Gordon Byron

Originally posted by doragon86
    Originally posted by PieRad

A shorter version.

You're welcome.

Thank you for saving me a few minutes. I was able to immediately conclude that I don't care. 

Yeah, I read it all, and thought hat it would have something to do with Path of Exile because...well, we're in the path of exile forum.  But nope, this is concerning some guild trying to get established in day z.  

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    This is just personal drama, and nothing to discuss, really. 

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.