Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Member Status...even when logged in

SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

I have noticed, that when you are not logged in, on the home page it shows you how many r in live chat, how many r on etc....

when ur logged in, it dosent

u should make it, where it says it too even when your logged in....

i could use thatimage

Comments

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

it does for me...

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• MistiMisti Member Posts: 724
    Is there a way to see who all is logged in?  So you can see if some of the people you love to chat with are browsing the forums and such.

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

i dont believe so.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Originally posted by MurtBijani

I have noticed, that when you are not logged in, on the home page it shows you how many r in live chat, how many r on etc....
    when ur logged in, it dosent
    u should make it, where it says it too even when your logged in....
    i could use thatimage

I can explain this Murt.  The site detects your screen size when you enter.  If your screen width is greater than 1000 it sets the site up in our 1024x768 mode.  However, when you are logged in it uses whatever you have set in your account settings. 

The site statistics page is only shown for users running the wide version (1024x768).  Just go to your account settings and set your size to 1024x768.  It will save this and always use this mode when you login.

Hope this helps!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

ahh

thanks admin!