Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All these post show its not failing.

When you come onto sites like MMORPG.com there are endless post about SWTOR.  Some start out positive but its bound to happen the haters come out in full force.  The sheer time and energy these people put into bashing this game is amazing.  Why is there such an issue if people enjoy the game?  Whats wrong if people are having fun with this game?  Who are these people to tell others their game sucks?  Are they affraid people leave their game for TOR?  Reading most of these post its obvious some of these haters have not played ever or recently. 

To me its very obvious a game that is failing/sucks/no good will not get the attention these people put into TOR.  Lets looks at TSW, Tera, Vanguard, and STO these games failed a lot harder then TOR (TOR has not failed, its not the most successfull MMO either) but dont generate half the attention TOR does.  How about those who think TOR is the worst game ever just suck it up and move on.  Your endless rants about a perfectly good game wont deter players from playing.  The game is full and active right now, I understand its hard for these people who put some much time and energy into bashing cant understand that, but I think its time you move on to your game.  I appologize if there are few a less people playing yours because they came back to TOR. 

Comments

• mikahrmikahr Member Posts: 1,066

Because none of them:

spent 300-500m$

have biggest IP in the world

and still managed to fail.

Its like...a case study :)

• NukewrkNukewrk Member Posts: 18
    Originally posted by mikahr

Because none of them:

spent 300-500m$

have bigges IP in the world

Pretty sure its not failing, if you played you would know this.

I think the case study is the people who spend so much time and energy trying to bash a video game others like. 

• cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652
    they have job listings at bioware all over the EA site its far from failing regardless of what the minority here think or say. The game is trying to play catch up for a bad launch and not enough content on release and for months. I remember wow had issues after beta also and look at it now . Heck i was on argent dawn when wow went down for almost a week and there was tons of doom and gloom then to yet people here seem to intentionally forget that . Rift they said is dying and failing to yet its still going , lotr online EQ2 EQ DAOC all still going.....i think swtor will be fine and surprise many later on when they get out much more content .
  • KarahandrasKarahandras Member UncommonPosts: 1,703
    Originally posted by Robokapp
    Originally posted by Nukewrk
    Originally posted by mikahr

Because none of them:

spent 300-500m$

have bigges IP in the world

Pretty sure its not failing, if you played you would know this.

I think the case study is the people who spend so much time and energy trying to bash a video game others like. 

when you downgrade the business model...

it's failing pretty badly.

Especially when they do it 6 months after release.

This discussion has been closed.