Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

a Golden reward for blizzard

daimendaimen Member Posts: 5

Let it be a Metal one plz.

Blizzard World of warcraft will Earn soon a Reward ' For the Most Sucks pvp on hes game '

And a Copper reward for ' Turn people on hes Direction '

and a Plastic reward for Collecting Monye and ignore the Real ingame pvp problem.

Korton a mix off this . will be hes reward. LOL.

Destroy a great game in less then a year , your name must be blizzard.

Down to the floor in 1999 , and soon Again. some learn about there own mistakes and some not.

-Warcraft lol were is the time we copy this 1000x and cheat on it , cause off blizzard self.

and starcraft lol Idem..were is the cheating day's. /whats mine mine..  and we got alot off Matrials by typ this :p

-----

there is a World wide Quest  Going aroundt  ' Stop Join pvp.' till we have what we want.

a Good Standing pvp. Stop power classes , and stop messup them.

( Hope this happen on facebook soon ) I do not have a facebook :/ but if someone do this , I will Create a facebook.

I join anyway. :)

Comments

• WalterWhiteWalterWhite Member UncommonPosts: 411
    Damn, my translater isn't working...oh well :(
  • XsonicXsonic Member UncommonPosts: 93
    What is this I don't even
  • fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916
    Originally posted by Xsonic
    What is this I don't even

I was thinking exactly the same thing.

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• cagancagan Member UncommonPosts: 445
    I  agree with the original poster that the migration pattern of the siberian wolves has changed since the last ice age, wait... isnt that what he was talking about?
  • CrydexCrydex Member CommonPosts: 23
    Originally posted by daimen

Let it be a Metal one plz.

Blizzard World of warcraft will Earn soon a Reward ' For the Most Sucks pvp on hes game '

And a Copper reward for ' Turn people on hes Direction '

and a Plastic reward for Collecting Monye and ignore the Real ingame pvp problem.

Korton a mix off this . will be hes reward. LOL.

Destroy a great game in less then a year , your name must be blizzard.

Down to the floor in 1999 , and soon Again. some learn about there own mistakes and some not.

-Warcraft lol were is the time we copy this 1000x and cheat on it , cause off blizzard self.

and starcraft lol Idem..were is the cheating day's. /whats mine mine..  and we got alot off Matrials by typ this :p

-----

there is a World wide Quest  Going aroundt  ' Stop Join pvp.' till we have what we want.

a Good Standing pvp. Stop power classes , and stop messup them.

( Hope this happen on facebook soon ) I do not have a facebook :/ but if someone do this , I will Create a facebook.

I join anyway. :)

Dafuq?

• TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    And that, my ladies and gentlemen, trolls and elves...is the story of how the human race died.

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

• SwaneaSwanea Member UncommonPosts: 2,401
    I blame them not nerfing operatives hard enough in TOR that caused this.  His stun just ended from the day after release of it, so he is having a hard go.
This discussion has been closed.