Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

And so it begins (beta that is)

n2soonersn2sooners Member UncommonPosts: 926

Well, the time has finally come! We are about to enter our first stage of Beta!

Beta 0 (also commonly known as Friends & Family Beta) is about to begin. This first phase is comprised of a very small group of players that are selected from among people we know personally and know very well.

As we progress into other phases of Beta and are ready to start selecting participants from among our community members, we will let you know right here in this forum. When we are ready to move into each phase and begin taking applications, you will hear it here first!

Here

image image

Comments

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    Yes guys it is true!!!

We are about to embark in an epic quest (yep the one of how to get into Beta image)

This is a new dawn for the MMORPG industry.
    Prepare yourself for years of pure entertainment and sleepless nights.
    The son of the king (EQ) is finally born................there is finally a heir to the throne.

Mhuahahhahhhahhahh.................(Lol it sounds more like the son of the devil is born, sorry I am just too excited image)

• FeldronFeldron Member UncommonPosts: 337
    The next stage of beta will be open to the Vanguard forum members
  • AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615

Originally posted by Feldron
    The next stage of beta will be open to the Vanguard forum members

Where is your proof?

Unless it's specified somewhere (which I have not seen anywhere) then it's mere speculation vs fact.

Inquiring minds want to know. :)

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378

Bah, I thought this thread was about the next beta lol Beta 0 is for friends and families /puke. Let us people in who will actually pay for it not get it free! image

• FeyshteyFeyshtey Member UncommonPosts: 137

What Feldron said is accurate, albeit perhaps a bit misleading.

Beginning with Beta1 (they're in Beta0 now) , sign-ups for testing will be available to members of the forums. There's no information on what criteria will be used to select the testers, although I'm sure system specs will play some part in it.

All members of the Vanguard forums will not get into beta, but I don't think that's what Feldron meant to imply. The point is that it will be members of the Vanguard Community. Not people from gaming news sites, or uber-guilds in other games, or anything like that.

-Feyshtey-

• EtericEteric Member UncommonPosts: 38

Yay! I hope I get in! ;/

• aeiouyaeiouy Member Posts: 10

With the screenshots and information coming out beta 0 I am looking forward to whatever stage of beta will have me.

:)

VanBard for Vanguard: A Meeting Place for Bards in Vanguard.

• StaffaStaffa Member Posts: 14
    Since it's now early Sept...and Beta0 been going for almost 2 months I hope we hear something new soon image

Staffa KarTherma
    Founder of The Companions
    http://www.thecompanions.ca
    Currently Recruiting

• BelceBelce Member Posts: 5
  • nowrnvrnowrnvr Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Ohh Nooooooo's i missed it /cry image
  • mentossmentoss Member Posts: 19

Im hope enter in Beta 1 but are soo dificult the number of ppl to enter in teh beta are so short ::::05::