Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IRTH ONLINE IS AN EXCELLENT GAME

2»

Comments

• specuscispecusci Member Posts: 8
    Irth rocks. Case closed.
  • Ranma13Ranma13 Member Posts: 747

I would play this game but it has major patching issues. I downloaded the full client off of Fileplanet and installed it. When I tried to patch it, it first assumed that I didn't have a copy of the game on my computer and proceeded to download the entire game all over again. I cancelled that and tried running the client again and this time it started patching. After it patched one patch, it restarted the client, which then said that it couldn't find a valid install of Irth Online. So then I uninstalled it and reinstalled it again and this time it patched, but after the patch it said that I needed to download the entire game again. After that I just gave up, I can't enjoy a game I can't even get to patch correctly!

• MickleMickle Member UncommonPosts: 127

There are some major downloads even after downloading the file from FilePlanet. They have reworked the graphics a couple of times to reduce the lag. They are also adding more content all the time. So you can expect to download the game for a second time before you can play. Its a good game to test and I cant wait to see what happens in the next week.

One side note. The Devs have said they are not showing the testers everything. They are intentionally holding some of the game for post release.