Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Allods Online - Question about Mounts

CelerionCelerion Member Posts: 30

I saw that they are offering a mount for sale with gPotatos, but my question is, Can I switch my mount from one character to another, using it on more than one character once I decide which one of the two characters I want to stick with and level up?

Is there n easy way to do this besides trading the mount to a third party then asking them to trade it back to me?   If I am going to spend money on it, I would really rather not have to buy a mount for each character on the same server I want to use the mount on.

Please let me know.

Mystic

Celerion
Contact me on Twitter @IAMCelerion and chat.

Comments

• CelerionCelerion Member Posts: 30
    Can I move mounts between my characters that are on the same server? 

Celerion
    Contact me on Twitter @IAMCelerion and chat.

• JoeyMMOJoeyMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,326

not that I know of. I haven't played in a couple of months, but you unlock a mount for a character. I never dismissed a mount, so I wouldn't even know if you'd get the scroll back, but I'd assume you wouldn't.

So if you want a mount on to characters you're going to have to get two mounts.

They give out free mounts with certain events from time to time, so if that would be a big deal you're better of practicing a bit of patience.

imageimage