Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The reasons most of my guild and I left this game

Comments

• CaptainObviousCaptainObvious Member UncommonPosts: 43

Have you never had the enjoyment of chasing Orcork across the entire map? 

I'm pretty sure you was still around during the AQ/KotO vs Server war where the above named person was followed by a GM and banned for what he was doing. Even if the ban only lasted a week, the dodgy playstyle continues!

• FORGrikeFORGrike Member Posts: 4
    Whats funniest is you think ive gone to a guild that hacks, yet I have just come from a guild which hacks and corruption.. If I find any guild that uses hacks/corruption then I will remove myself from that situation. But right now in Quad I am having the greatest time ever, I should of left koto earlier, I could post allot of things about KotO but it would break some agreements and when I heard about cheat engines and counsilor corruption I decided to plan to come out of koto guild. The guild was lazy, arguing constantly, no one was even playing MO even leaders agreed with that, No one actually cared anymore its why our shit went down Ive seen it twice already and wasnt prepared to stay for the third time. Especailly when leaders make a forum topic koto is not playing MO anymore we are planning on moving to DF and change our TS to be DF focused and be RPK. Well im still MO focused so why the fuck would I stay in that guild. I have so many reasons why I left which I cannot be bothered and cant post. My intensions were NOT to say the whole guild was hacking and abusing im pretty sure i said 'a guild member' if not then i do mean that. I met allot of good people in koto and still in touch with some of them. As for me being angry..come on that TS and guild managment was a complete cluster fuck at most times. I sort of got brainwashed also in that guild to constantly shit talk and hate on the forums which has crippled me onto joining other guilds in the game. So I tend to move on with this play happily in MO and keep away from the shittalking. I am a nice guy and just want some fun in MO. Your post is totally agreeable Genadi but you simply cant point out corruption coming from a guild who has done it themselves I think you could of wrote that or simply just left that out. I do hope however you get something out of this because this can be a really awesome game its just some of the staff that ruins it, the proof is out there, and i hope one day it will be fixed and potentially could be a massive game, This game still has followers because there is just no other game like this competing against it. I know theres a couple on the way but there not due out for another 2-3 years. I wont be saying anything else on this thread. Take care.
  • YojimboBimboYojimboBimbo Member Posts: 162
    Originally posted by FORGrike
    Whats funniest is you think ive gone to a guild that hacks, yet I have just come from a guild which hacks and corruption.. If I find any guild that uses hacks/corruption then I will remove myself from that situation. But right now in Quad I am having the greatest time ever, I should of left koto earlier, I could post allot of things about KotO but it would break some agreements and when I heard about cheat engines and counsilor corruption I decided to plan to come out of koto guild. The guild was lazy, arguing constantly, no one was even playing MO even leaders agreed with that, No one actually cared anymore its why our shit went down Ive seen it twice already and wasnt prepared to stay for the third time. Especailly when leaders make a forum topic koto is not playing MO anymore we are planning on moving to DF and change our TS to be DF focused and be RPK. Well im still MO focused so why the fuck would I stay in that guild. I have so many reasons why I left which I cannot be bothered and cant post. My intensions were NOT to say the whole guild was hacking and abusing im pretty sure i said 'a guild member' if not then i do mean that. I met allot of good people in koto and still in touch with some of them. As for me being angry..come on that TS and guild managment was a complete cluster fuck at most times. I sort of got brainwashed also in that guild to constantly shit talk and hate on the forums which has crippled me onto joining other guilds in the game. So I tend to move on with this play happily in MO and keep away from the shittalking. I am a nice guy and just want some fun in MO. Your post is totally agreeable Genadi but you simply cant point out corruption coming from a guild who has done it themselves I think you could of wrote that or simply just left that out. I do hope however you get something out of this because this can be a really awesome game its just some of the staff that ruins it, the proof is out there, and i hope one day it will be fixed and potentially could be a massive game, This game still has followers because there is just no other game like this competing against it. I know theres a couple on the way but there not due out for another 2-3 years. I wont be saying anything else on this thread. Take care.

Spacebar, please use.   

Anyhow, didn't you get chased out of here once and delete your last account?  Take your guild drama back to the MO forums.  In any case, you are pretty much saying no one has the right to complain about corruption if they ever had a cheater in their guild?  Really?  That makes no sense.  As for coming on mmorpg to insult your old guild, that is just sad.  They sound better off without you.  

• RilmanRilman Member CommonPosts: 35

Yeah, a real nice guy......

We get fed up with a shitty game and all SV's bollocks so you get all fanboi and slag off the guys you've been playing with for months, yeah a really nice guy.

I think the way you have done this Grike speaks worlds about you. 

You have come onto a thread that was created to point out the reasons why a guild left a game and also show why so many other people have also quit the game. You have brought your grudge against KotO into this thread out of the blue and began throwing around accusations against them

The only thing I see here is a very bitter person that is trying to make a name for himself within a new guild. As for being brain washed, then you must surely have a weak mind. You played with KotO for a long time, many, many months and only piped up when KotO decided they had enough of MO and decided to leave. 

I would also like to point out Grike that when you was in KotO TS you OFTEN complained about Quad members and especially Orcork. I guess this was KotO forcing you to say these things?

KotO has not played MO properly for a long time. Way before the last war. This was due to the state of the game and the way in which the GMs handled several things. 

• RussiannRussiann Member Posts: 24
    I find it funny how everyone hated me for releasing my videos agaisnt SV and the GMs and now they are supporting my videos hahah, if only they believed me eariler they would of got discord fired long time ago
  • argiropargirop Member UncommonPosts: 300
    Originally posted by Russiann
    I find it funny how everyone hated me for releasing my videos agaisnt SV and the GMs and now they are supporting my videos hahah, if only they believed me eariler they would of got discord fired long time ago

Me thinks that we will first see MO switching off rather than Discord getting fired. Tbh he is smt like a swiss knife to them and most of all he is underpaid.  

@Rilman damn right im going to slag off the scrubs who used hacks and abusing powers, other than them who else have i slagged off? Get of your high horse.
  • BiskopBiskop Member UncommonPosts: 709
    Please stop the guild drama, this is not the official MO forum.

The game is so full of dupes and exploits, it's just ridiculous watching people argue about which guild exploited and duped the most. It's like children blaming each other for the mess they've made when some stupid adult left them unattended in a room full of soccer balls and porcelain vases...
    @Rilman damn right im going to slag off the scrubs who used hacks and abusing powers, other than them who else have i slagged off? Get of your high horse.

I think it is you that has climbed upon your high horse Grike. Slagging off and acusing people that you played with for a year or so. 

Every guild has its bad apples, some more than others. However the two people you named in KotO have not even played properly for around about 5 months. Since the last large war. 

Even so, your opinoin has only changed since you joined Quad. It is more than obvious what you are attempting to do Grike. It is a shame that those people who played with you for so long and would have defended you no matter what mean so little to you. 

With  the population getting smaller and smaller the remaining community is becoming stagnant with exploiters and hackers. For every exploiter/hacker that does not get dealt with they will cause imesurable damage to the game and cause many, many legitimate players to leave. Until as we see now, all that is left is the scum  at the bottom of the bucket. 

I'm with biskop, grike said he was going to quit posting, please do so. Guild drama is for the MO forums.

@CaptainObvious Please tell me where im slagging people off, And also show me where I have mentioned two names? Your just jumping on the band wagon mate. You make me laugh saying things about defending me no matter what, and that my opinions have changed since I joined Quad. Reveal you MO identity and we will see if you are a good boy in KotO if not jog on. I was unhappy in KotO for quite some time and certain members that abused and hacked topped it of for me. It was only this post that made me spill it all out because its pretty hilarious that You are complaining about all this corruption and abusing. Its like the AQ thread all over again.

If you moved on, then move on and quit crying about your old MO guild. You sound like a crazy ex girlfriend. Back on topic:

Is SV sad cuz they bad?
  • ObiganObigan Member Posts: 68
    I was of the first supporters back then, I paid shitload for them, bought bunch of copies. Don't regret it was good times. recently they said come back with the free week trial. I logged on, I walked to a dear, I tried to punch it, and it was so glitchy, my hits never registered for some reason, I rage quit again :/
  • GenadiGenadi Member UncommonPosts: 110
    If I find any guild that uses hacks/corruption then I will remove myself from that situation.

But you didn't. If that were the case why didn't you leave when Bran reported all those KotO? It was right before I returned the last time but I know all about it and who was banned. More than one KotO was caught doing exactly what you stated but it took another 5 months and KotO to disband for you to "remove yourself from that situation". I'm not sure why you think you can paint yourself as this honourable white knight and no one will call you out on your bs.

I've never once been caught using any kind of exploit or cheating in anyway in any game ever, what guild I'm in means little and it's sad that you grasp at that straw in attempt to prove your waning point. Taking that into consideration and the first point I made your cred is very little, maybe that's why you attempted to delete your account and run back to MO IRC to slag off your own guild before it reduced even more.

As for me being angry..come on that TS and guild managment was a complete cluster fuck at most times. I sort of got brainwashed also in that guild to constantly shit talk and hate on the forums which has crippled me onto joining other guilds in the game. So I tend to move on with this play happily in MO and keep away from the shittalking.

For me that's no excuse to be a grumpy tool all the time sorry, you should've left if that's how you felt not become a bitter hack. I find it amusing you say you were brainwashed, even more amusing you say you keep away from the shit talking... you seem to have come an awful long way to find it.

I am a nice guy and just want some fun in MO. Your post is totally agreeable Genadi but you simply cant point out corruption coming from a guild who has done it themselves I think you could of wrote that or simply just left that out.

I can indeed point out corruption coming from a guild who has done it themselves. If that was the rule no one in MO could ever point out corruption ever because I guarantee of the guilds left playing all of them contain at least 1 or 2 people who've been banned. FTR - I've reported more exploits and dupes in MO than you've made forum posts. Ask Theia who reported the first speed hack in BETA? Ask Discord who reported the cronite lore bug, the bag exploit, the list goes on and on. There's a reason I know how much cheating goes on in MO Grike. I also know for a fact FL use dupes, exploits etc more than anyone left playing the game. I've pointed out several even naming names in your guild, if that's not enough so be it maybe they've brainwashed you.

I should of left koto earlier,

Something we agree on, maybe had you joined FL earlier you could've taken part in the known boulder exploit they were confirmed by GM's to be using, or the stam hack Orcork was banned for, or the pet reciept dupe NoCry was caught using. Your hypocrisy is overwhelming.

Also, the Enter key is your friend.

Lies, Lies and more lies, Now I know what our enemies were on about. Pathetic.

Solid argument, don't bother asking the people I provided as proof just assume it's a lie and continue convincing yourself of whatever fits your narrative. Pathetic.

This response is down right pathetic and obviously the last resort of someone that has been called out on his bullshit.

Grike, get over it, move on. You left KotO because you thought you could get a better meal somewhere else. Thats fair enough but do not come on here slagging off your old guild when you realise that meal is pretty sour. 

Delete your account again and go back to MO forums. 

• deathshrouddeathshroud Member Posts: 1,366

MO is so buggy/ glitchy and exploitable, no guild comes out of the experience without a few bad eggs.

cant say i would ever cheat in MO or any game i play, although i did have fun in beta with the beat sticks and infinate stamina bug. But during release i was reluctant to even use the light bug to kill someone in a cave. Really dont like exploiting or cheating. Most of aq felt the same way as well from what i could see.

When i play a gamei play it to test my abilities however good or poor they mgiht be against other players, if i had an obvious advantage i would feel like im cheating myself out of a fair fight.

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.

• OrcorkOrcork Member Posts: 4

So many compliments for me on this forum. Thank you guys!

I was banned for 5 hours between for investigation because there was like 15 guys from AQ/KotO who reported me and Discord had to close my account as long as the investigation took place, as soon as it was done I was unbanned and able to play again. But there will always be people just like these KotO guys who will hate on the good players in MO when they sucked arse!

HATERS GONNA HATE.

P.S  CaptainObvious, if you are Kuthara then you gave me a real laugh! If you are not Kuthara, say hi to him from me and tell him that I will slaughter him in DF and his whole guild!

Originally posted by Orcork

I was banned for 5 hours between for investigation because there was like 15 guys from AQ/KotO who reported me and Discord had to close my account as long as the investigation took place, as soon as it was done I was unbanned and able to play again. But there will always be people just like these KotO guys who will hate on the good players in MO when they sucked arse!

HATERS GONNA HATE.

P.S  CaptainObvious, if you are Kuthara then you gave me a real laugh! If you are not Kuthara, say hi to him from me and tell him that I will slaughter him in DF and his whole guild!

this thread has gone full retard.  can you fellas take the guild drama somewhere else?  BTW, most "good" players in MO simply exploited or abused prediction.  DF is a different beast buddy, shoddy prediction won't help any of you there.  So go beat chest elsewhere.

Originally posted by Orcork

HATERS GONNA HATE.

You were banned before that for stam hacking, GM told us directly so. The ban you're talking about above was for boulder exploits, which surprise your guild was caught using. GM's reverted siege, your guild cried butthurt on the forums creating a mass unsub thread and decision was reversed. Don't leave out the good parts dude, makes you seem even more dodgy than you are. Also very telling that out of all of the cheating etc I called your alliance out on you only replied to one thing to defend yourself. Don't claim you don't know about NoCry or Herius GM scouting because I also know first hand that's a lie.

What's funniest out of all this is remembering Grike talk shit about all of you and your alliance.

As far as "HATERS GONNA HATE" goes, you can't be serious? It was your guild pal and friend who created an alt called NoCry dedicated to hating on new players and calling everyone you saw a fag while griefing using exploits. I know this because he shared exploits with me and let me know all about your fail alliance and their plans to grief people out of the game. Seriously if it weren't for little things like facts and history you guys would have a solid argument but alas those things exist and in doing so make it clear how ridiculous you all are. You're the only ones left playing the game now, no one to report your dupes. Enjoy.

Originally posted by YojimboBimbo

this thread has gone full retard.  can you fellas take the guild drama somewhere else?  BTW, most "good" players in MO simply exploited or abused prediction.  DF is a different beast buddy, shoddy prediction won't help any of you there.  So go beat chest elsewhere.

Don't stop now, the more they go on the more everyone can see how full of shit they are :) Also gives insight into the few people left playing... err I mean duping in this game.

• OrcorkOrcork Member Posts: 4
    I've ONLY been banned one time. That you are stating that i've been banned 2 times just shows how much bullshit and lies you throw out 
  • BiskopBiskop Member UncommonPosts: 709
    Originally posted by Genadi
    Originally posted by YojimboBimbo

Don't stop now, the more they go on the more everyone can see how full of shit they are :) Also gives insight into the few people left playing... err I mean duping in this game.

Most people who frequent these boards know about the state of the remaining community (hackers, cheaters, griefers, some blind fanboys, some bitter zealots, 10 new players and the odd sensible vet still trying to make sense before leaving).

Guild drama can be fun, but in MO's case it's tiresome to read because we all know there is not much of a game to be fight over. When the same 50 people or so migrate between 2-3 active guilds and bitch about their petty little squabbles, it's just pitiful.

Edit: That some posters here come off as 14 year old internet tough guys doesn't help either.

This discussion has been closed.