Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thanksgiving Epic Failure

I've been talking to this woman that works at my local subway whenever i come in to get lunch and this past monday i asked her some questions if shes working thanksgiving or not since she had to work holloween. 

so i also asked her if shes got plans for thanksgiving she said no. i asked no family,friends or boyfriend to spend the holiday with ? she said no.

so i got my nerve up to ask her over for dinner and she didn't really say yes or no so i came back the next day with a note with my name,phone number and email and said if your interested contact me and we could have dinner together. 

she also mentioned having to pick up food at a church and she works two jobs this is also why i invited her because i like her and didn't want her to spend thanksgiving alone. :-(

now here i sit days later wondering and waiting if she was just being nice because of work or if she was interested at all.

in any case i am stubborn being a taurus and if she doesn't contact me i'll just ask if she has plans for christmas or new years :-D 

PSN-SlyFox5679
Xfire-Slyfox5679
raptr-slygamer1979

Comments

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383
    Thanksgiving Dinner for a first date is weird. Congratulations, she thinks you're creepy.

• SlyGamer79SlyGamer79 Member Posts: 278

probably lol :-/

but still spending holidays alone sucks so i thought it was a good oppertunity to ask her over is all.

i've been sitting here thinking of reasons why she hasn't contacted me and i guess i'll just talk to her monday or something and find out it might not be as bad as i think. besides i'd rather her contact me and tell me she wants to cancel or whatever instead of me sit here and wonder.

PSN-SlyFox5679
    Xfire-Slyfox5679
    raptr-slygamer1979

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    I find, at least in my area, any half decent girl has a boyfriend, and would never admit it.