Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

age of wushu key grab

irnbru69irnbru69 Member UncommonPosts: 124

wasup mmo fans, heres a quik key grab GL and please dont take this key if your looking for a stereo typical mmo.

This game is not for the light hearted its full of depth, class system and lots of reading to begin with.

If your used to not reading and clicking on everything this game is prob not for you.

It does have an auto walk feature that does help a little, but still you wont learn much if you do not read.

HKCJGEFUDXYEVYGVN9KY

Comments

• tinoberserktinoberserk Member UncommonPosts: 73
    Thanks for the key.
  • zezorizezori Member Posts: 3

Anyone else have an extra key to give away?

I'm very intrested in trying this game out :)

Thanks!

I'll Catch you on the Flipside.

• bitza99bitza99 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I m looking for a key to if someone is kind to giveaway.
  • ShelvinarrShelvinarr Member UncommonPosts: 89
    I would also like a key if you still have one.
  • SeloSelo Member UncommonPosts: 108

If someone has something to trade i might gve away my account, the game is quite boring, nothing to do after you finish story, and i mean nothing.

No PvP except if you turn on PK or duel (Youll loose any fight if the other player is just 1 level above you), no PvE except tasks you can only do once. THen you can do daily/weekly schoolquest to steal 10 items from each shool, from logged of players that doesnt fight back, so its very easy...and if your not from US, you cant participate in any voting, school defence or anything since they all start in the middle of the night in EU..on mondays..

GW2 has loads of endgame compared to AoW, only that you run out of things to do in AoW in 1,5 days. Then you logg in to meditate the exp you get when your logged out, then logg out again.

• irnbru69irnbru69 Member UncommonPosts: 124
    Originally posted by Selo

If someone has something to trade i might gve away my account, the game is quite boring, nothing to do after you finish story, and i mean nothing.

No PvP except if you turn on PK or duel (Youll loose any fight if the other player is just 1 level above you), no PvE except tasks you can only do once. THen you can do daily/weekly schoolquest to steal 10 items from each shool, from logged of players that doesnt fight back, so its very easy...and if your not from US, you cant participate in any voting, school defence or anything since they all start in the middle of the night in EU..on mondays..

GW2 has loads of endgame compared to AoW, only that you run out of things to do in AoW in 1,5 days. Then you logg in to meditate the exp you get when your logged out, then logg out again.

Are you kidding me mate ? seriously tho the game was a beta event and the story didnt end the beta only went up as far as chapter 2. I cant believe you mentioned GW2 this game is nothing like Gw2 or any other mmo out there right now.

I finished the story  and continued to play right up untill the end of the beta , I am also from europe and yes my ping was obviously not that great when europe version is released ill buy that just so I can get a more stable ping.

No PVP ?  seriously again really ? you must have missed all those pvp invitations poping up on your screen or the obvious Arena's. Yes you can PK but not all schools will pk as its against there School Rules and will end up with a public beheading with implications.

I mean no offence to you but in general im getting sick of people reviewing games during an alpha or beta phase, yes you can get a general idea of how the game will work and if it apeals to you, but saying there is nothing to do after beta completion..well thats just not fair.

Not all schools are adept in pvp but im sure you know that, and when you say  "if a player is 1 lvl higher" do you mean his meditation rank ? As im sure you know there is no such thing as player lvl  its only a measure of how high your passive is.

And there is no  way some one with lvl 25 meditation is going to beat a lvl 24 meditation as long as his actual skills are ranked up higher than the guy with 25 meditation.

Lets say  the lvl 25 meditation has no other skills ranked all lvl 1. The lvl 24 meditation has all skills ranked 3 or higher and your trying to tell people they wont be able to beat the guy who has 1 meditation higher? wrong again.

Depending on the player + school .

ps: hmm heavily defended can you tell I had loads of fun during AoW beta =p