Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Played for almost 3 months.

The game has ups and downs, the biggest down is

Up, visually excellent

Down, Arena.net might terminate your account for no reason, there's something wrong with a game that the biggest thread on there own forums is the account banned thread.

UP, great waste of time, you can kill hours in this game and not even realize it.

Down: it is legal to buy gems from arena net and trade them for gold... so basically you can buy yourself rich with real life money.

overall this game is going to end up being another perfect world in the long run with larger safehavens away from pvp and more content.

Comments

• TorgrimTorgrim Member CommonPosts: 2,088
    Well atleast you had fun image

If it's not broken, you are not innovating.

• PsyMike3dPsyMike3d Member UncommonPosts: 388
    wow u managed to play for so long? :O
  • VeryDustyVeryDusty Member Posts: 53
    Originally posted by Nsein1

The game has ups and downs, the biggest down is

Up, visually excellent

Down, Arena.net might terminate your account for no reason, there's something wrong with a game that the biggest thread on there own forums is the account banned thread.

UP, great waste of time, you can kill hours in this game and not even realize it.

Down: it is legal to buy gems from arena net and trade them for gold... so basically you can buy yourself rich with real life money.

overall this game is going to end up being another perfect world in the long run with larger safehavens away from pvp and more content.

They did the same in GW1. It ended up that people were either one using macros that made it look like they were botting. 2. using bot software for drinking, etc. They had huge complaints also. It happens. I would rather have no bots and a few people caught in the net than any bots in the game. Because bots are like viruses once one figures out a way to play in game the others will get it too.

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

I think you should make another thread about it. The first couple just don't have the impact I'm sure you're hoping for.

Earlier this week -

Rampant banning!
    General Discussion « Guild Wars 2

11/19/12 7:32:09 PM

When there's a problem there's a problem.

We can let those topics accumulate massive reply's to the point no one reads them, or we can allow people whom are just learning about gw2 see it in a fresh thread every day until the problem is fixed. But I agree, it is a beaten subject that likely won't be fixed for atleast a year or two until another game steals all the shinnies.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.