Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First Kill Mail?

checkthis500checkthis500 Member Posts: 1,236

Just wondering how old people were when they got their first kill mail for killing someone and not being killed.  I just got my first last nightimage, after going toe to toe with a tackling frig in my cruiser.  Granted it was like a 10 second fight, but I"m only just over a month into the game. 

I thought it would be good for people to share when they first killed someone in PvP to show people an accurate time for when to start pvping in this game.

---------------------------------------------
I live to fight, and fight to live.

Comments

• pittbull1pittbull1 Member Posts: 108

Think i was about 3 weeks into the game when i got my first kill. i was using a caracal, but i cant remember what cruiser the other guy was in atm.

been to many kills since then to be able to remember, that was before the missile nerf btw

If pitbulls could lock their jaw the first pitbull would still be hanging on

• Ranma13Ranma13 Member Posts: 747

You killed a tackler frig? Did it not have backup or something?

• checkthis500checkthis500 Member Posts: 1,236
    nope.  Poor guy was all alone in a Tech 1 frig.  So I was the lucky one to stumble upon him. image

---------------------------------------------
    I live to fight, and fight to live.

• Ranma13Ranma13 Member Posts: 747

Good kill, but also a great way to start a war.

• BloodgoodBloodgood Member Posts: 76

Or a good way to become a pirate::::19::

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Famous people speak out:

”Im for the death penalty. If you commit a terrible crime you should have a harsh punishment...So you learn until next time.”
    -Britney Spears