Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to make fansite

Moridin82Moridin82 Member UncommonPosts: 103

Hello all :)

Need some advice how i get started to make a fansite for ESO

if someone could give me some links.

btw the site will be a fansite for norwegian people.

Been 15 years since last time did make a site so please help.

Cheers all and Thanks

Best regards Richard Ervik

Comments

• Moridin82Moridin82 Member UncommonPosts: 103
    Anyone? please Cheers
  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

If you want a turnkey solution, try Guild Launch or Guild Portal.

If you want more customization and control, using Wordpress, Drupal or Joomla will give you popular, supported platforms to create your site from.

It depends on how much you want to do and how far you want to go with creating features (not necessarily content) for it.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

Originally posted by Loktofeit

If you want more customization and control, using Wordpress, Drupal or Joomla will give you popular, supported platforms to create your site from.

It depends on how much you want to do and how far you want to go with creating features (not necessarily content) for it.

Okay so if using wordpress i can make nice fansite?

making from here? http://www.fatcow.com/fatcow/special-promo.bml?LinkName=WebsiteSetupGuide

i get wordpress there right?

Thanks alot

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Originally posted by Moridin82
    Originally posted by Loktofeit

Okay so if using wordpress i can make nice fansite?

making from here? http://www.fatcow.com/fatcow/special-promo.bml?LinkName=WebsiteSetupGuide

i get wordpress there right?

Thanks alot

Probably as good as anywhere, but I'd still shop around.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

I go with Joomla thanks