Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First is was Helium, then Bacon, and now...Twinkies.

muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585

R.I.P.  my 3 most favorite things.

Comments

• Cochran1Cochran1 Member Posts: 456

Wait, something happened to bacon?

Granted I'm really sad about hostess they were the only brand of cupcakes I ever ate, but if I couldn't have bacon I would be devastated.

• muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
  • QuicklyScottQuicklyScott Member Posts: 433
    Originally posted by muffins89

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57519703/global-bacon-shortage-unavoidable-group-says/

we're in the middle of a global bacon shortage.

Life with out bacon? 

The Mayans were right.  It is the end.

I know what I'll be buying for breakfast tomorrow.

• Cochran1Cochran1 Member Posts: 456
    Originally posted by muffins89

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57519703/global-bacon-shortage-unavoidable-group-says/

we're in the middle of a global bacon shortage.

Oh, I can live through a shortage we'll justa have to pay more for a few years. Hostess closing down, makes me feel like Tallahassee from Zombieland though.

• SlyGamer79SlyGamer79 Member Posts: 278
    DAMNIT i want bacon flavored twinkies Meow !

PSN-SlyFox5679
    Xfire-Slyfox5679
    raptr-slygamer1979

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383
    Never liked twinkies. Too dry and tasted like chemicals.

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    I believe the cause for the Bacon Shortage is the Barbecue Pitboys.  Every recipe they have goes better with smoked bacon.
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by Laserwolf
    Never liked twinkies. Too dry and tasted like chemicals.

What's worse is they have no frosting.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

"DAMNIT i want bacon flavored twinkies Meow"

Tell me about it.  I was really looking forward to some twinkie flavored helium.

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

I really like how the Twinky dispute went down.

Baker's Union - We want more stuff.

Teamster's Union - We are not of the same opinion as the Baker's Union.

Hostess - Fuck it, we are done dealing with this crap - Pink slips for everyone.

I've been put into the Teamster's Union before when I took a job.  By far the worst union to take collective bargaining, but great at giving power to the individual employee to negotiate wages.  I just knew I got the job easy, the union bends over backwards for any employer, and I can freely negotiate benefits with the employer directly.  But I had to also pay a 1% union dues.

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,990
    Zingers are better than Twinkies anyways.

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.