Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Love It

Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

But i also loved S4 League. =p its really too bad that game is over-run by cheats cuz its really great. 

I love cartoons, anime, comic books so i really enjoy the art style of this game.

Not only that but the maps are so small that im always in the action! I love it, ive seen a lot of people complain about spawning so close to each other and stuff but for me thats what makes it fun. Not all maps are super tiny but its mostly a pretty fast paced game because theyre not huge. I hate running around a game with 32 players in it and not running into anybody for five minutes. lol

I really like this game. =)

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter 

Comments

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

reading this.. it sounds like a personal ad on a dating website..

that being said, small maps in a fps = lame tastic.  the only game i accept small maps on are the old dod 3.1 and cs 1.6 games. other wise you wind up with a sniper camp funtastic which is boring as hell, when you get sniped in the spawn. 

this game sounds like another cookie cutter asian fps like combat arms...

glad you love it, but honestly super small maps suck. 

• Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

If small maps sucked i wouldnt prefer them.

I also like A.V.A. for its close quarters.

Every single shooter has annoying campers. You will never avoid that. Also smaller maps make it easier to spot them and take them out quicker.

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
    Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter 

• serad29351serad29351 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Amazing insight you have on this, it’s nice to  find a website that details so much information about different artists Zaxby’s Fries Price

• TanjirooTanjiroo Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited April 6
    I love symphonic music and classical music so I often listen to gentle music. Furthermore, the hobby of downloading free mp3 music at Ringtones gratis is also very difficult to give up.
    Post edited by Tanjiroo on