Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crazy girlfriend

bliss14bliss14 Member UncommonPosts: 595

This has been around for a while but thought I'd share...i'm an immature male and it tickled me pink....here tis:

Comments

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    Originally posted by bliss14

This has been around for a while but thought I'd share...i'm an immature male and it tickled me pink....here tis:

Good stuff......I liked it, watched several of her videos :)

• bliss14bliss14 Member UncommonPosts: 595
    I like when she does the threatening head nod.
    Originally posted by bliss14
    I like when she does the threatening head nod.

Have it on favorites, i watch it over and over.  I know it's strange but I think I'm falling in love. She has some other ones that are good too.

Thanks

Yep I watched some others she did, her little q and a session she did was cool.

I had a blind date one time with this chubby.  I made the mistake of going out with her a second time for a second look. Bad Idea, she called me for two weeks after I dumped her. Then the suicide calls started coming in. It was bad.

Two months later her work friend called me and told me that she would not drive home from work unless I pick her up and drive her home.  Another mistake, she looked in my eyes all the way home.

Two years later she called me and asked we could go out because it was such a good time !!!!!

Sad part, if she were good looking like the video, I may have :(

ay ay ay...i was gonna say this wasn't a chubby but yes i can see the crazy quasi-girlfiend angle.  tweet her this video as she is undoubtecly a follower of you :)
  • yvonnekhanyvonnekhan Member Posts: 1
    yes.. what happened to her by the way?
    She ran for congress, won in New Hampshire.