Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whoa, it's time for a much needed change of scenery!

Ken`ShieroKen`Shiero Member Posts: 289

I haven't been really active with the posts here in a while and was just wondering could someone fill me in. I might no have been posting but I have been intrigued by DnL for sometime, and alot of the posts here have been bashing it. Some people have spoken out on this, and these are the people I want to hear from.

So please can I hear what positives you have to say about the game.image

Comments

• Zaxx99Zaxx99 Member Posts: 1,761

Ken, man there isn't a "lot" of people bashing DnL bro.

It's pretty much all one big troll who has several different log-in names in this site who has nothing better to do with his life then sit at his mommies computer in his mommies house without a job or a life and bash any game except "Mourning", which he defends furiously with every bit of his life & soul.

I haven't been on enough to know all of this trolls names, but two common ones are "Strouse" and "Jenangless" or something like that. Both the same troll sitting in momma's basement trolling the boards 17 hours a day.

DnL should be a pretty killer game if it delivers even 1/4 of the promise it makes. {crosses fingers} it won't be long until we are playing it now! ::::20::

- Zaxx

• stone-seraphstone-seraph Member Posts: 376

40,000 km squared landmass
    good mob AI
    dynamic weather and crafting system
    Realm v Realm pvp
    politics and land ownership system (you can be a king or baron)

i suggest you look at this information for a bit more detail.

and basically what zaxtor said is right, there are only one or two people hanging around bashing the game just to troll.

Make of it what you will.

Yeh and it just looks so lame by looking at its screenshots. lol.

Click here to start browsing some of the lame images of DnL, heh

- Zaxx

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378

Originally posted by zaxtor99

Yeh and it just looks so lame by looking at its screenshots. lol.
    Click here to start browsing some of the lame images of DnL, heh

- Zaxx

Here's that picture successfully posted image Looks like a bunch of fun

Yeh, good job mate... Thanks. Now, uhhh how exactly did you do that? I used the little picture thing at the end which asked for it's web address which I pasted in, but it didn't exactly work. Heh.

- Zaxx

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378
    Well I right clicked your white box with the red x in it and got the properties for the picture. Then I pasted them in my browser and found the picture itself, then you just right click that picture and go to properties, highlight the actual root (http://www.darkandlight.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/normal_fight.jpg) then press insert picture, and paste it in there, press insert and voila.image

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321
    Well in November you can play open beta for 6 months or so. right now everyones opinions are just that ..opinions. All it will cost you is a download to see if the game is for you.

I miss DAoC

Whoa, thanks anarchyart! Hmm lemme try yet another really lame pic as our good friend strouse would say:

(Woot! Success! Thanks again anarchyart, I see now why it didn't work as I was trying to grab the web address of the picture page on the DnL website rather then grabbing just the root address of the pic itself)

- Zaxx.

• stephen_sofstephen_sof Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 388

just check out the codex http://www.darkandlight.net/forums/showthread.php?t=22839

and the prelude to dnl/stresstest i think... http://www.darkandlight.net/sog/indexEN.html

"It's the darkness that brings us power"

• Ken`ShieroKen`Shiero Member Posts: 289

Thanks a lot I really appreciate it. Hope to have you guys behind me in-game while invade foreign player run countries.

Haha... This game is going to be great!image

• NuclearDraftNuclearDraft Member Posts: 31

Yeah I am so sick of WoW after playing it pretty much non-stop since release. I am really excited about Dark and Light, but I am mostly interested in the crafting system. SWG's system was good, but when I was playing you had to check the harvesters on foot and mass production was the name of the game. I like what I have seen so far and I will definitly be playing in the beta come November. ::::02::

---War Kills---
    ---Peace Lives---

• PonziniPonzini Member UncommonPosts: 506

I am glad they are doing SoG it sure raises my expectations. 6 months of open beta :O not only that a chance to change the story line and stuff.

The features they say are in SoG also make it seem like its a very solid little game. It wont have all the features of DnL but it will be a nice game to build off of.