Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SV to beg for more money part 2

Comments

• CelusiosCelusios Member UncommonPosts: 337
    Originally posted by Arcondo87
    GOD i had SUCH HIGH hopes for this game....but when i actually played it and found out how horrible it was i cryed myself to sleep...and actualyl prayed for E.A to buy it :p

I am pretty much on this same page as far as the game goes. 

• aRtFuLThinGaRtFuLThinG Member UncommonPosts: 1,387
    Originally posted by deathshroud
    someone who is extremely wealthy, if i had 50million in the bank i wouldnt miss 2000.  Might even give you 2000 biskop jsut out of kindness :)

Someone who is extremely wealthy that is a self-made man would know better then to donate 2000 to failed game lol

Someone who is extremely wealthy from rich dads however would make a game that doesn't work and try to sell it to people and ask for donations when they are about to go to the poor house, like Henrik for example? :P 

• GMTheiaGMTheia Member Posts: 204

Actually donations have gone really well - we're very pleased.  There will be some news soon about which elements will be accelerated. 

We will be able to get lots of new 3d art (terrain, models etc) or old elements that badly need an update done as a result of these generous members of our community helping out. These same folk frequent this site too - so nice to see that they're not put off even a little by some of the more vociferous opinions against Mortal Online. 

So sorry to see that lots of folk here are still unhappy but SV and MO will continue on for many years regardless of the prophecies of those (frankly) not in the know and not close enough to SV to get an actual clear view of what's happening internally.  It is noteworthy that despite all of that we are very much still here with a roadmap and the passion to continue on.

Everyone is fine (thanks!) - Sebbe and team are still coding away, patches have not decreased in frequency - when we're ready  (and only then) we will market the game. 

In the meantime the gears in SV will continue to turn until we have the game that those who get the vision have wanted from day 1.

Much Love 

GM Theia 

PS – I admit this site broke me the last time I came over here – some of the stuff being said is breathtaking.  So I encourage people to continue to make up their own minds and not listen to folk who have not logged into Mortal for.. years. We had a very rough launch however the game continues to improve and we will not give up until we have the World that is at the core of the vision of Mortal Online

GMTheia

• argiropargirop Member UncommonPosts: 300
    Originally posted by GMTheia

Actually donations have gone really well - we're very pleased.  There will be some news soon about which elements will be accelerated. 

We will be able to get lots of new 3d art (terrain, models etc) or old elements that badly need an update done as a result of these generous members of our community helping out. These same folk frequent this site too - so nice to see that they're not put off even a little by some of the more vociferous opinions against Mortal Online. 

So sorry to see that lots of folk here are still unhappy but SV and MO will continue on for many years regardless of the prophecies of those (frankly) not in the know and not close enough to SV to get an actual clear view of what's happening internally.  It is noteworthy that despite all of that we are very much still here with a roadmap and the passion to continue on.

Everyone is fine (thanks!) - Sebbe and team are still coding away, patches have not decreased in frequency - when we're ready  (and only then) we will market the game. 

In the meantime the gears in SV will continue to turn until we have the game that those who get the vision have wanted from day 1.

Much Love 

GM Theia 

PS – I admit this site broke me the last time I came over here – some of the stuff being said is breathtaking.  So I encourage people to continue to make up their own minds and not listen to folk who have not logged into Mortal for.. years. We had a very rough launch however the game continues to improve and we will not give up until we have the World that is at the core of the vision of Mortal Online

I ll second that MO had a very rough launch but you fogetting to mention that every patch released by you is rough aswell. I really dont get what kind of company drives its customers through all that frustration in every single one patch since day one. Its beyond me and its beyond common sense for "guiney pigs" to pay a monthly sub just to get the pleasure of being tormented.

I can assure you that -regarding myself at least- not all of those people discussing about MO in these forums are away from MO as much as you would like it to be that way. Personally i resubbed both my accounts for Awakening just to realize that the revolutionary patch (you have the nerves to call expansion) was pretty much fucked up like all the previous ones and you as a company managed to milk from me few euros by hyping things up and underdelivering. I m sure you are passionate and carry a strong will to go on but i highly doubt after all this time that you have what it takes for something like that to happen. My personall opinion is that you lack the skills, the education, the knowledge, the imagination,  the character  and a bunch of other virtues that are necessary not only to develope a game but to run a company and keep your customers happy. Not you personnaly ofc but the whole bunch of unprofessional and immature younglings that teamed up to make the neverending caos you like to call a company.

As it is about the donation system and to come back to the topic i dont mind at all and honestly i dont think its a crime like many do.  Everyone is entitled to spend his own money as he likes and its silly to judge someone for throwing money to you. From my side its not even a concern anymore but judging from certain facts as the population and the possibility to gain new customers in the state your game is atm and the way you handle things or the fact that donors will most likely not continue donating month after month, i highly doubt that will do any good towards further developement of MO rather than pay few bills or cover few holes on the floor. The sad part as, i m seing it, is that when Lahuzer (at least i think it was him) dropped the idea on the table you made it real in no time while from the other hand developement takes for ever, features are still half assed placeholders, prediction sucks, the world (PC's, NPC's and Mobs wised) is still glitch, buggy and empty as hell, glorius Tindrem was one of the same crap as the rest of the terrible designed towns are, bugs and exploits are common in between players, GM's and mods are unprofessional, immature as always and the playerbase is crippled, driven to all time low cause of all the things mentioned above plus many more that i dont have the time nor the patience to mention again. Your community that left behind is one of the worst i ve ever meet in an MMO and consistently bashes, insults anyone who points out one of the many negative aspects of MO, or anyone who makes the mistake of posting his concerns, suggesting things, solutions to problems or simply complaining. And all that under the tolerance and the warm protection of you. From the other hand your idea and i give you credit for that (the idea and only cause it wasnt implemented after a year or so and i highly doubt it will) for implementing the veteran rewards for cheering up all those thousands of people that do paid money for a product that never got in their hands not only took all this time but it changed the whole concept and now its convenient for long time supporters and not for all of us tools that bought the boxed version. If thats not hunger for money then i cant say what it is. You guys are and where always being unrespectfull towards your customers and thats one of the top reasons that you are failing badly. Only the fact that you distinct your customers into former unhappy ones and existing -god make them- happy ones proves the fact that you are totaly unrespectfull.

And to end this rant can i pls have my money from the boxed version i ve bought and paid?

• SaintPhilipSaintPhilip Member Posts: 713

Much Love 

GM Theia 

What a treat to awaken this morning and see that you have decided to once again grace us with your presence. =)

I see you are confident that MO will be around for years to come (are you by chance talking about "dog years"?) but I fail to see how... In fact looking at the last financial report on your Corporation it seems you are bleeding money faster than the United States...But we can print more...Not that this is a good thing.  =/

-But yes, every financial report so far has some great exuses from your CEO- And you are ALWAYS just a few months from breaking even...For the last two years, even. Last time was (and I paraphrase) Henrick nystrom saying "But we just released this awesome expansion which several people showed interest in and we will probably break even in a few months"- This time he will say (yes, I have paranormal abilities) "But we just added donations allowing us to speed up progress and purchase 3D assets and now we will break even in a few months"

-The phrase "broken record" comes to mind.

And 3D assets...Really? I mean....Really??? The graphics are the least of MOs problems- There is a list a mile long- And the shady buisness practices, lies and corruption continue with a new scandle or LULZY decision happening at least Monthly... But yes, Corruption comes from the top down and Henrick will be there steering your ship to the end- Which we BOTH know makes your job harder and PR nearly impossible.

-And "marketing"? Just wow... Trust me- Everyone who would play a FFA "Sandbox title" (with no sand) alredy knows about MO. You guys had a hell of a decent population and sold a ton of pre orders. Then went LIVE , went on Vacation and the servers went down with nobody to restart them. LOL. Then Epic patch 1, 2, more corruption, Volcano issues, more corruption, a plethora of lies, more corruption, stole Eves EULA, more corruption and now...The game is dead. (yes, I recently tried the Trial again- Will never resub and give SV a penny more than they already got from me- However you have kept me in the lulz and will continue to do so until the end...)

-And sorry you felt that you were "broken" by all the breathtaking stuff we say. It is hard trying to run PR for a company which takes shady to a whole new level , along with Hype, lies anf coruption- And still cannot properly program a game. And then not have the power to delete, Censor and go crazy like you do on the Official Forums- That must be pretty rough.

-I hope you continue a dialouge with us. I really do.

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

I dont get it if you dont like it dont play it.. why post crap up like this?

I dont play MO anymore but when i did I enjoyed playing and that was the main thing.

Originally posted by Caldrin

I dont get it if you dont like it dont play it.. why post crap up like this?

I dont play MO anymore but when i did I enjoyed playing and that was the main thing.

-Stellar Post. Really added to the conversation.

I will tell you what though, once MMORPG.COM graces me with a SAINT PHILLIP Forum (and they should- probably any day now) we can make this about me and I will answer all threads, questions and otherwise entertain you with witty responses.

Sadly, this is an MO forum =( *sad clown face*

And is here to discuss MO. The good , bad and ugly. And a deeper question would be why discuss any MMORPG's at all? If you like them, play them. If you dont, dont. No need for Forums, or the Internet, or anything.

-But that is a question best left to philosophers and scholars (of which I am neither) so like the mysteries of God and the Universe, it wuill forever elude our comprehension.

Thanks for caring though- And keep checking in. I am sure the SAINT PHILLIP forum is coming soon.

• StarIStarI Member UncommonPosts: 987

Much Love 

GM Theia 

SV, thumbs up for staying on the road despite all the odds . Your effort will be payed off some day if you keep on rolling and working hard. Don't mind the haters... if you push your plan through some day they will all eat their own words out of your hands ;)

• ShyaticShyatic Member Posts: 41

Much Love 

GM Theia 

When you've resorted to taking donations from a community that supports your 'vision', even one donation is going to make you very pleased. You've essentially talked people into not only paying for your product as a service, but to give more in order for you to keep making the game.

It's a pathetic and unethical business stance to have. But given the history of this game, it's empty promises, and its CEO who is a pathological liar, I suppose it is par for the course.

Originally posted by SaintPhilip

Much Love 

GM Theia 

What a treat to awaken this morning and see that you have decided to once again grace us with your presence. =)

-- Very kind!! 

I see you are confident that MO will be around for years to come (are you by chance talking about "dog years"?) but I fail to see how... In fact looking at the last financial report on your Corporation it seems you are bleeding money faster than the United States...But we can print more...Not that this is a good thing.  =/  

-HoHo (like the dog years comment) Yes confident, we're a slow burn company which will one day hit critical mass and off we go!  I see a lot of slightly odd reporting about the imminent demise of SV (for more than what? Two years now) we're still here. 

-But yes, every financial report so far has some great exuses from your CEO- And you are ALWAYS just a few months from breaking even...For the last two years, even. Last time was (and I paraphrase) Henrick nystrom saying "But we just released this awesome expansion which several people showed interest in and we will probably break even in a few months"- This time he will say (yes, I have paranormal abilities) "But we just added donations allowing us to speed up progress and purchase 3D assets and now we will break even in a few months"

-The phrase "broken record" comes to mind.  -- Here too - think it was about a year ago now I was being told that SV was going down.  Seems pretty busy over here so ... 

And 3D assets...Really? I mean....Really??? The graphics are the least of MOs problems- There is a list a mile long- And the shady buisness practices, lies and corruption continue with a new scandle or LULZY decision happening at least Monthly... But yes, Corruption comes from the top down and Henrick will be there steering your ship to the end- Which we BOTH know makes your job harder and PR nearly impossible.  --No one ever said it was gonna be easy, most AAA houses wouldn't even give Sandbox a try (too difficult) since I lveo Sandbox and see few other's out there even having a pop at it, I'm happy to support it in any way I can.  

-And "marketing"? Just wow... Trust me- Everyone who would play a FFA "Sandbox title" (with no sand) alredy knows about MO. You guys had a hell of a decent population and sold a ton of pre orders. Then went LIVE , went on Vacation and the servers went down with nobody to restart them. LOL. Then Epic patch 1, 2, more corruption, Volcano issues, more corruption, a plethora of lies, more corruption, stole Eves EULA, more corruption and now...The game is dead. (yes, I recently tried the Trial again- Will never resub and give SV a penny more than they already got from me- However you have kept me in the lulz and will continue to do so until the end...)  -- I did say when we are ready...no?

-And sorry you felt that you were "broken" by all the breathtaking stuff we say. It is hard trying to run PR for a company which takes shady to a whole new level , along with Hype, lies anf coruption- And still cannot properly program a game. And then not have the power to delete, Censor and go crazy like you do on the Official Forums- That must be pretty rough.  -- Yep more accusations not really based on fact, I know SV personally, do they make mistakes (that I have also suffered from - yes, yes they do).  Are they liars and cheats as you suggest? No they are very nice people with a passion for Sandbox - gawd knows they couldn't have picked a more difficult area to develop a game in. I know how upsetting it's been for them as individuals to see some of the comments over here - if they were the types suggested it would be water off a ducks back, that isn't how they have reacted.

-I hope you continue a dialouge with us. I really do. - -- Thanks!  Obviously won't by my lonesome be able to get to every post so will try to answer several at a time when I reply.

T

GMTheia

Originally posted by Shyatic

Much Love 

GM Theia 

When you've resorted to taking donations from a community that supports your 'vision', even one donation is going to make you very pleased. You've essentially talked people into not only paying for your product as a service, but to give more in order for you to keep making the game.

It's a pathetic and unethical business stance to have. But given the history of this game, it's empty promises, and its CEO who is a pathological liar, I suppose it is par for the course.

I guess we will have to agree to fundamentally disagree.  That's fine.  The people kind enough to donate also do not share your view, again, that's fine too (if a shame). I hope that over time you will get to see more of SV out there in the MMO realm - Henrik gets things wrong and makes mistakes but he is not a pathological liar (a painful and somewhat horrid thing to say about anyone you don't really know).  

GMTheia

-I gotta say (seriously) that I like you Theia. No Bones.

You are a good Sport and a good guy...Its just the rest of those clowns...

Thanks very much!!  Am making a note of the positive stuff over here - and will be re-posting these sorts of posts internally to the team! 

Am also making a note of the sensible things we can change from feedback over here too. 

GMTheia

Originally posted by StarI

Much Love 

GM Theia 

SV, thumbs up for staying on the road despite all the odds . Your effort will be payed off some day if you keep on rolling and working hard. Don't mind the haters... if you push your plan through some day they will all eat their own words out of your hands ;)

Mortal Online arriving at the vision - will be all the reward we're looking for - rememer they embarked on this odyssey because they love Sandbox and games like UO. I can personally think of many easier ways to earn a crust !  

As far as eating thier own words out of my hand.. we shall see... we shall see (but TBH  I'm not generally the venegful type anyway) and I've not had the kind of pain that other's have felt. 

GMTheia

Thanks very much!!  Am making a note of the positive stuff over here - and will be re-posting these sorts of posts internally to the team! 

Am also making a note of the sensible things we can change from feedback over here too. 

I ve being on and off playing MO since beta block B. Was in game after every god damn patch that was supposed to bring MO back to trail. I ve reading the forums but i m not posting much. Claiming that giving feedback to SV is just lame and unethical by your side. Only thing you do is as cm to do some viral marketing to the point you think you can. Let me ask you smt mate: can you link me 1 suggestion written by players as a feedback or suggestion in official Mo forums that made it to the game or had an effect to the game? The only one that you may find is the donation option. So i suggest you let aside the bs regarding transfering feedback. SV never gaved a shit about what paying customers where thinking.

So to me you are either extremely naive thinking that SV will change and MO will become a game either very cunning. In any case MO will not become anything more than it is as long as you guys pretending to be developers, GM's, councilors, mods etc etc.

And enough with the green blinding and shinning colours. It doesnt make you look more important than anyone arround nor gives emphasis or reliability to your word. 

Originally posted by argirop

I ve being on and off playing MO since beta block B. Was in game after every god damn patch that was supposed to bring MO back to trail. I ve reading the forums but i m not posting much. Claiming that giving feedback to SV is just lame and unethical by your side. Only thing you do is as cm to do some viral marketing to the point you think you can. Let me ask you smt mate: can you link me 1 suggestion written by players as a feedback or suggestion in official Mo forums that made it to the game or had an effect to the game? The only one that you may find is the donation option. So i suggest you let aside the bs regarding transfering feedback. SV never gaved a shit about what paying customers where thinking.

So to me you are either extremely naive thinking that SV will change and MO will become a game either very cunning. In any case MO will not become anything more than it is as long as you guys pretending to be developers, GM's, councilors, mods etc etc.

And enough with the green blinding and shinning colours. It doesnt make you look more important than anyone arround nor gives emphasis or reliability to your word. 

Very quick to drop the unethical comment.. The state of the game and how to help MO move forward is a constant topic of debate in the team to suggest otherwise is just plain wrong.  In fact it's about as wrong as you can get.  Since you don't know me, have not worked with me you'd think that perhaps caution would be required before making such baseless acusations. 

As a pointer to just how inaccurate your comments are...

You think they're all the same guys? Wrong.  Period. Yet you speak of it like it is fact... how  very odd.  There is not a single GM that is also a Mod.  I do not manage the queues on the Mod pages one little bit and I never have.  I have replied to many posts where I have knowledge - but the Mod team do a great job for us and if you do some research you'll find there are quite a few of them.  The Mods are NOT GM's LM Demtri will occassionally pop into the GM channel for a chat but that's about as much face time as we get with him.  And your crowning comment? Tthe GM's are Developers.  Oh now that is golden.  I cannot code, neither can Discord or any of the rest of us, none of us can do UDK or Maya - so if that's the standard of you knowledge about SV and MO - I guess it explains a lot of your other 'opinions'.  Baseless. 

Thanks for that!  

GMTheia

• ShyaticShyatic Member Posts: 41
    Originally posted by Shyatic

Much Love 

GM Theia 

I guess we will have to agree to fundamentally disagree.  That's fine.  The people kind enough to donate also do not share your view, again, that's fine too (if a shame). I hope that over time you will get to see more of SV out there in the MMO realm - Henrik gets things wrong and makes mistakes but he is not a pathological liar (a painful and somewhat horrid thing to say about anyone you don't really know).  

It is largely telling that you make an appearance on these forums after so long, coincidentally after you've basically launched a donation drive. Understand, you are not Wikipedia. You are a for-profit enterprise, which after years of heavy financial losses is now in a position that debts are accumulating and you are out there as panhandlers in the world of online gaming, trying to get people to pay for a product that basically has never been fit to sell. A "rough launch" is an understatement; the game basically didn't function. Hordes of players quit due to glitches, bugs, and staff involvement in the balance of the game.

The people kind enough to donate are also the people who will not see through the broken promises. They continually wait, continually chant on the forums about how the game is "almost" there, yet in the entire time of its release it isn't. These are typical "fanboys", and it constitutes your entire playerbase. Everybody has moved on.

Many of the people on these forums, and why we don't bother posting at the original MO forums, are here because there is no censorship of views, whereas on the official forums we all know that dissent is blocked and deleted quickly. Additionally, many of us here looked at MO as a great idea, and then saw it devolve into a web of lies, broken promises, and mismanagment by Henrik. The entire platform of this game was funded by a kid whose father literally gave him the money to create a game he wanted to play, but had ZERO experience in building. He hired a programmer whose claim to fame is making Unreal mods, and on the day the game launched, couldn't even get a working patcher without the volunteer help of the community. And now you're asking for donations? This is so outrageous it's unbelievable to me, and the fact you're pushing your wares on this forum after a hiatus for so long, is extremely telling about how desperate you are. If the donations aren't really needed, then go back to the official forums and stop trying to create good hype around a game that is not deserving of it. Stop trying to be the PR arm in order to bolster a failing game.

Again, your ethics, and that of SV and Henrik have always been questionable up until this point. When it started with getting people to prebuy and give broken beta access, or encouraging users to buy stock in SV, and now to give donations to a game that is thoroghly a good idea only in a person's mind is disgraceful, immoral, and disgusting. And honestly while I've largely been quiet watching this game grow through a lot of pains, I'm frankly tired of every time promises are made we see a PR brigade come out to spam these forums for it.

• BiskopBiskop Member UncommonPosts: 709

Wow, the entertainment value of the MO forums was suddenly raised to 2011 levels!

Theia, what made you suddenly decide to come back here? Thought you got banned for trolling.

But anyway, I give you a 8/10 popcorn rating so far, keep it up bro!

Originally posted by Biskop

Wow, the entertainment value of the MO forums was suddenly raised to 2011 levels!

Theia, what made you suddenly decide to come back here? Thought you got banned for trolling.

But anyway, I give you a 8/10 popcorn rating so far, keep it up bro!

Hey Biskop - nice to see you!!  

It's been an absolute age since I've been over here but to be honest I got so upset last time that I needed to stay away (for a long, long time) - you know how it is, your daughter might not be a looker but it's still really painful thing to hear.  Thankfully she's matured into more of the swan these days! OK ok so sometimes the truth hurts and there are many valid comments made on this board - some however, are so, so wrong and painful to read that it casued me to lose the plot with some of the posters. So I stayed away until I felt able to come back and constructuvely discuss Mortal.  That said I am wearing a blood-pressure monitor and when it starts beeping again I'll take another break - I guess the trick is to know when that point is approaching and act before losing it. 

Erm, we're not allowed to discuss bans are we?  That'll get me banned!  I see what you did there!!  image

Ta muchly for the popcorn rating - if I get to 10/10 do I get a forum award? 

GMTheia

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Theia you were never banned. Please stop insinuating otherwise.  Also, guys, keep things civil if you want the thread to stay open.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

Originally posted by argirop

Very quick to drop the unethical comment.. The state of the game and how to help MO move forward is a constant topic of debate in the team to suggest otherwise is just plain wrong.  In fact it's about as wrong as you can get.  Since you don't know me, have not worked with me you'd think that perhaps caution would be required before making such baseless acusations. 

As a pointer to just how inaccurate your comments are...

I m not quick at all. I m around MO and SV for more than 3 years. Probably more than you so i have a very good idea on how you handle your business. Plain wrong is to treat your customers as you do and repeating the same crap again and again without taking any responsibility and without paying for your mistakes. Whats wrong or not hasnt got any value at all when its coming from youand the only fact from the things you mentioned is that you are in deep shit and the only responsible for that is you. By pointing you i certainly dont judging you but since you are here with a heavy signature my guess is that you representing the company. So your argument about not me not knowing you, havent worked with you and the rest is invalid cause i never judged you as a person nor i was entitled to do something like that. From the other hand i m perfectly entitled to judge you as a professional and i believe i do have the right to judge the company you representing as a paying customer. You might not like what you are about to read but appart from that is the truth and truth hurts when shines.

Caution required by your side though and have in mind that you re not discussing with a 15 year old teenager from your playerbase so unless you use valid arguments we wont have a valid conversation. And i m asking you again: can you link to me one suggestion from your very own forums that made it into the game appart from the donation thingy? If not claiming that SV cares for positive feedback and suggestion is lie, lame and unethical.

You think they're all the same guys? Wrong.  Period. Yet you speak of it like it is fact... how  very odd.  There is not a single GM that is also a Mod.  I do not manage the queues on the Mod pages one little bit and I never have.

Even though your arguments are still vague and shallow i will answear to you straightly: no i dont think everyones the same. One of your problems in SV is that theres absolutely no hierarchy in your ranks. GM's arent moderators? Who is Athanas? isnt he a GM? how can you explain the fact that he removed my posts in the middle of a discussion with Sebastian and when i asked him in tells why did he do that and whats his job description he banned me for serious trolling.  

I have replied to many posts where I have knowledge - but the Mod team do a great job for us and if you do some research you'll find there are quite a few of them.  The Mods are NOT GM's LM Demtri will occassionally pop into the GM channel for a chat but that's about as much face time as we get with him.  And your crowning comment? Tthe GM's are Developers.  Oh now that is golden.  I cannot code, neither can Discord or any of the rest of us, none of us can do UDK or Maya - so if that's the standard of you knowledge about SV and MO - I guess it explains a lot of your other 'opinions'.  Baseless. 

As it is about GM's not being developers dont tell that to me. Tell that to your pall Discord who acts as a developer, Ceo, moderator, lead GM, councilor, community manager, the soul of the company etc etc.

Its easy to call my opinion baseless and specially when you cant back up your word. No news to me though. Thats your (=SV's) standing for the short time you are alive as a company. Total lack of professionalism.

Thanks for that!  

Thank you too.

• deathshrouddeathshroud Member Posts: 1,366
    like i said in another thread, actions speak louder than words. Time for trying to sweet talk the community on here is long gone, you need to actually start delivering on the patches you make and increasing your subscriber base and then the people here will no longer have things to talk about. Problem is with every announcement, siege or patch theres fresh material.

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.

• psykobillypsykobilly Member Posts: 338
    e but to be honest I got so upset last time that I needed to stay away (for a long, long time) - you know how it is, your daughter might not be a looker but it's still really painful thing to hear.  Thankfully she's matured into more of the swan these days! OK ok so sometimes the truth hurts and there are many valid comments made on this board - some however, are so, so wrong and painful to read 

Great quote in the first part there....

Sorry but what has been posted that is so wrong?  Popcorn is ready... would LOVE to hear it.

• FastSlothFastSloth Member Posts: 132

SV-sponsored topic disruption #985135.

I wouldn't wait for an answer on that one, psyko.

• YojimboBimboYojimboBimbo Member Posts: 162
    Theia please don't come around here spreading your nonsense again after going around begging guilds to not quit MO earlier this. You know what the deal is, be honest. MO is no swan and you are now the event manager. Manage events.