Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fraternity of Torment [FoT] Sanctum of Rall

About Us:

Fraternity of Torment is currently recruiting all players for our PVX guild on Sanctum of Rall. We mainly focus on WVW during nights and are looking to expand on our groups to become more self-sufficient in accomplishing goals. We also focus on dungeon runs to help gear and level each other as well as doing events as a group for money and experience. The guild also farms karma together as we work towards purchasing exotic gear and crafting legendary weapons.

What We Want:

We’re a small guild and look to keep it that way, however if the numbers grow larger than expected we have a system in place to handle such. There is no age limit for the guild, as some guild members have children that play. Although we keep things mature and remain respectful towards everyone who joins.

Rules:

You must have TeamSpeak even if you don’t have a microphone to communicate as we use it to communicate during guild activities. There is also a strict no trolling policy of any kind in game or on TeamSpeak.

How To Join:

We use TeamSpeak 3 and always have a group on doing various things or even just socializing. The guild is close, but there is no issue with “cliques” so you will always be welcome into conversation or to join an event. If you’d like to join our TeamSpeak server and speak to someone about the guild or have any questions you can do so by connecting here: 24.10.25.157

Comments

• Bump - still recruiting all classes etc, to expand further as a guild. Have two commanders in guild already with possibility of adding more.
  • Bump - Will be having a guild meeting tonight on teamspeak at 9PM EST (6PM PST) if you'd like to join and listen.
  • sammyelisammyeli Member Posts: 765
    We are recruiting still, growing everyday, come join us =)

“The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.”

Carl Sagan-

• ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969
    I am on SoR myself. Good luck to your guild...see you in game.
  • AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by sammyeli
    We are recruiting still, growing everyday, come join us =)

made a new thief last night and joined up.. will see you in game:)

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

Great Stuff! Aero see you in game, currently at work, but I think a group is running AC or something right now, I see them on teamspeak.

Originally posted by bigsmiff
    I am on SoR myself. Good luck to your guild...see you in game.

Thank you sir =) and hope you are having fun! SoR is a great server.

“The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.”

Carl Sagan-

If you have 80s hop in TS they are doing Jormag and another meta after that.

Carl Sagan-

• Bump! Still recruiting all for pvp and pve content, also have a newly implimented program within the guild that rewards you based on participation.

Also would be nice to have a 'night crew' for wvw to participate during late night hours (12-7AM EST)

Still recruiting chaps! its going great right now.!!!

Carl Sagan-

Bumps Still growing!

Carl Sagan-

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292
    You guys also do spvp?