Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Favorite Costume

IcoGamesIcoGames Member Posts: 2,360

So far I'd have to say being a bat is my favorite costume. ^_^

1st trick or treat: Lolipops
2nd trick or treat: Ninja Costume
3rd trick or treat: Bat Costume

If you're not aware yet, you can go to any Inn Keeper and select the 'trick or treat' option. The Inn Keeper will give you bag, which upon opening with either give you goodies or a costume.

Hella Fun!

Ico
Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee.

Comments

• DigableDDigableD Member Posts: 71

Goblin costume ftw! For a race that has been in every Warcraft game except the first one, why isn't a Goblin a playable race?

• jimmyman99jimmyman99 Member UncommonPosts: 3,221

I was a worm for about 20 seconds...not sure if it was a costume, i see people being bats, nonjas for much longer then couple of seconds...

I am the type of player where I like to do everything and anything from time to time.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor - pre-WW2 genocide.
    imageimage

• PhoenixsPhoenixs Member Posts: 2,646

The costumes are cool ::::20:: I think the Hallows End quest in Southshore is very cool. The horde side of the quest requires horde to drop stink bombs on south shore, while the alliance has to clean them up. ::::02::
    Regarding costumes I think the Skeleton and Bat costumes are the coolest. And you aren't always threated. I was tricked and transformed into black cat ::::35::

• findnolimitfindnolimit Member Posts: 112
    I got tricked and became a tiny little Diablo deamon for 5 mins... it was cool

Thinking of strange days
    And wet-dream escapades
    Oh this summer is sweet sleep
    Because we are living day dreams

• ZprimeZprime Member Posts: 37
    Pirate Costume FTW! plus if you are a rogue the cosutme shifts between gnome/undead/gobiln pirates when you go in and out of stealthimage

"A day without denial is a day you've got to face."