Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Total Biscuit Video: Whats wrong with planetside 2

2»

Comments

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    Originally posted by jiveturkey12

So then you agree with his review of Plaentside 2? Or did you not watch the video?

If you dont agree with his review than you disagree with it, thats fairly simple. Or if you watched it and perfer not to comment on the videos content that you agree or disagree with, than arent you just complaining about something that pertains to a completely different subject?

This post is about planetside 2, so if you havent watched the video than I dont understand why your complaining about TotalBiscuits other works, Blizzard related or otherwise, especially after you just claimed that Totalbiscuit likes to complain to get more hits? Doesnt that seem entirely contradictory? 

Not at all.

• aesperusaesperus Member UncommonPosts: 5,135
    Originally posted by FrodoFragins

When did I ever say I disagree with his PS2 review?  My post is about Total Biscuit and his tendency to heavily biased reviews/rants.

I don't know if I'd call his reviews bias. The few topics he does seem to be a bit biased about he openly admits to. Skyrim being one of them.

If anything, the biggest problem w/ TB's reviews atm, is he has a really big tendency to give overly positive coverage early, and then slam stuff once it releases. It's pretty difficult to take his words seriously when one week he's talking about how something's the greatest thing ever, and the next he's talking about how many terrible problems the game has.

In general his points are all still valid, it's just his presentation should probably be a little more consistant.

• jpnzjpnz Member Posts: 3,529

I find TB's opinion on games helpful as he and  I share very similar gaming tastes.

Can't think of one game that I disagreed with actually.

I think this video is spot on and hopefully SOE delays the release.

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    does that game have controller support?

Philosophy of MMO Game Design