Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MoP - 10 Day Free Trial

douglasv95douglasv95 Member UncommonPosts: 11

I was checking my account to see how much time I had left on my current sub and the 10 Day Free Trial button for MoP was active. I clicked and got 10 days to try MoP before I decide if I want to buy it or not. Thought others in the same situation would want to check their accounts and see.

Comments

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

Thank you very much. I checked my account a few times in the last few weeks but it was not active.

I am going to give WoW another try now :P

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• ZenIrishChaiZenIrishChai Member UncommonPosts: 527
    I just want to add that you don't have to be subscribed to take advantage of it. I have everything up to and including Cataclysm but I've been unsubbed for awhile now and it worked for me. 
  • SomeOldBlokeSomeOldBloke Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    Originally posted by douglasv95

I was checking my account to see how much time I had left on my current sub and the 10 Day Free Trial button for MoP was active. I clicked and got 10 days to try MoP before I decide if I want to buy it or not. Thought others in the same situation would want to check their accounts and see.

I wish I'd got that button... I would have saved myself $40.

• OgreRaperOgreRaper Member Posts: 376
    My WOW account has been frozen for awhile. Just checked it, yep free 10 day MOP trial there. Dunno if I'll even bother using it. As long as WOW's PvP is all about arenas and instanced BG's, I have no interest in it.
  • ZenIrishChaiZenIrishChai Member UncommonPosts: 527

I played 2 days out of my trial already, and it was enough to see the entire pandaria starter zone up to choosing a faction and all the quest content from level 85-86 (can't reach 86+ on the trial). It was pretty entertaining and I'd recommend checking that out since it's free.