Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to prepare for F2P

Hey, any suggestions what to prepare prior to F2P launch?

e.g. dividing credits between alts and such?

There is a credit cap, right?

I plan to stop subbing until the space expansion and/or Makeb hit...

Comments

• mikahrmikahr Member Posts: 1,066
    Originally posted by Yakamomoto

Hey, any suggestions what to prepare prior to F2P launch?

e.g. dividing credits between alts and such?

There is a credit cap, right?

I plan to stop subbing until the space expansion and/or Makeb hit...

Buy all cargo space/inventory space you can

Give everything to 2 characters because although they say they wont make you unable to play all but 2 i wouldnt trust them on it (free/premium players get 2 slots)

Get used to 2 quickbars.

Deicde which crew skill to dump.

• Crazy_StickCrazy_Stick Member Posts: 1,059
    The  best way to prepare for the SWTOR F2P launch is to break down and subscribe as everything about their cash shop model seems directed toward pushing players in that direction.
  • DashiDMVDashiDMV Member Posts: 362

Well if you have a balance maybe sub one more month so you can get your saved up coins + 250 global award + 200 for 1st month. Then maybe with that you can buy enough unlocks to hold you over until the next major content patch.

If you don't I guess get used to the crap limitations as the poster above mentioned.

• YakamomotoYakamomoto Member Posts: 363
    Originally posted by Crazy_Stick
    The  best way to prepare for the SWTOR F2P launch is to break down and subscribe as everything about their cash shop model seems directed toward pushing players in that direction.

I don´t know I want pay again for the same game I played a year ago with no substantial additions.

I´ll stay F2P and will play occasionally until they revamp the planets or add a space sim.