Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trying to find the name of a game

So there was this MMO that i played years ago but i can't remember what it was called and i was hopeing someone here might know.  the game was a fantasy setting and instead of making 1 character you would make a family, you would choose the family name make different members of the family each with different classes and you would choose 3 to take with you into the world and they would fight as a team and you could still group with others to make a group of teams

Comments

• worldalphaworldalpha Member Posts: 403
    The game of Life?  Sorry I don't know.  This thread might be better in the LFGame section.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Working on Social Strategy MMORTS (now Launched!) http://www.worldalpha.com

• JayFightJayFight Member Posts: 11
    actually i just found it(thank god i never delete my emails) it was called "Sword of the New world" back when i played it and it appears they changed the name to Sword 2 (idk why, was there a sword 1? and if so was it just so bad that it was never released or something?) thanks for the look though
  • KhaerosKhaeros Member Posts: 452

Yeah, Grind of the New World 2.

I like the concept, and can't wait for another game that takes the concept but actually makes a good game from it.