Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ALERT: Contest just got better!

2»

Comments

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

ya know wut! ya know wut! maybe i will! yea! how u like them apples murt! huh?!?! djin delete that posts and sue him for me, it sounds like a lot of work... :::^b::

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
  • SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

lol...i havent seen that one

but ive seen a lot of them...

i like that show..hehimage

• Odin1985Odin1985 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 342
    heheheh family guy is so funny, i like dewey (whatever is spelled) hes jsut funny, psico funny

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

Coder, Webmaster and Modeler

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man?s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

Coder, Webmaster and Modeler

• DemonicasDemonicas Member Posts: 102
    lol family guy kicks ass! Watch the show everynight at 11pm on adult swim. im still trying to get those guys to use one of my cards, havnt seen it up there yet. grrrr. anywayz, im not actually new to mmorpg.com, believe it or not, i've been coming to this site for quite some time now, i made a account and started posting a month ago, but then lost my isp like 2 days after my first post. Thats why i have like no posts, but thank god for computer lab at the college!

I saw an angel of death come from the clouds one day, it touched my heart and smiled, then flew away, i felt my heart turn black and cold, and embraced this new power that i now hold

I saw an angel of death come from the clouds one day, it touched my heart and smiled, then flew away, i felt my heart turn black and cold, and embraced this new power that i now hold

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

wut was ur previous name? and ill have to try family guy.... infomercials can wait, hehe.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------