Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Simple poll who plays and who do not

2»

Comments

• The_KorriganThe_Korrigan Member RarePosts: 3,459
    The poll lacks the "I never bought the game and I'm just here to troll" option, those people will obviously vote "no", invalidating the results.
    Respect, walk, what did you say?
    Respect, walk
    Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?
    - PANTERA at HELLFEST 2023
    Yes, they are back !

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629
    Originally posted by The_Korrigan
    The poll lacks the "I never bought the game and I'm just here to troll" option, those people will obviously vote "no", invalidating the results.

I don't think there is that many, not enough to skew this vote.  It is looking about right so far.

"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593
    Originally posted by The_Korrigan

Also I never bought the game but I am a fanboy and have to blindly support all ThemePark MMOs. Those will obviously vote yes.

• SlickShoesSlickShoes Member UncommonPosts: 1,019
    I play but only 2-5 hours a week currently.

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

I logged in once when the Halloween event started, but that's it just to take a few screenshots. Just not interested in playing, haven't been for weeks. Once I got to 80, got all exotics, I was done. I don't care about the looks of armor/weapons so dungeon farming or farming for legendary is just not for me. I'm pretty much done now.

That always happens with buy to play games for me. If there's no subscription fee, I usually have no reason to log in to get my money's worth.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• KenaoshiKenaoshi Member UncommonPosts: 1,022

Yes

* Norn Warrior 80  

* Full map compeltion

Current goal -> looking for HotW armor set 

Next goal -> legendary weapons.

now: GW2 (11 80s).
    Dark Souls 2.
    future: Mount&Blade 2 BannerLord.
    "Bro, do your even fractal?"
    Recommends: Guild Wars 2, Dark Souls, Mount&Blade: Warband, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

• DrinkingbearDrinkingbear Member Posts: 60
    I haven't got me free beer option yet either....oh yea still playin around a bit, but having no skeletons to kill in creepy caverns is kind of a drag.)
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

So about 40% of the mmorpg community quit. That's the same thing that site we can't talk about shows. 40-45% no longer use. 

edit- 1 million or so players is a really good thing btw. As I've said before I think GW2 will have a bout 6-800k by years end.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    Aren't polls fun?
  • AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Already here on page 2: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/368282/POLL-Who-continues-to-play-and-who-stops.html

Please take a look on at least 2-3 pages before starting new/possible common topics on a busy forum.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.