Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA: 'Fantatic', New eBook Arrives

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

A new TERA eBook has been published. Called 'Fanatic', the book is a short story by Stacey Janssen that explores the lore behind Lok's Cult. It's a perfect story for the approach of Halloween and can be purchased for a mere $1.

“You’re not even going to let me take the test? I already passed it once!”

“Roslyn.” Captain Jaarik spoke slowly, as though speaking to a child, and Roslyn immediately resented it. He gestured toward the splint strapped to her back. “Look at yourself. I can’t send you out into the field like that. Now, I have plenty of non-combat positions—”

Find out where to grab your copy on the TERA site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    Reading this book is the end content....
  • GolbezTheLionGolbezTheLion Member UncommonPosts: 347

You have a typo in the title Suzie, the book is called Fanatic, not Fantatic.

EDIT: Mod edited for making an off the cuff joke that was entirely meant in good humor?

The "these are your tools" bit was a SWTOR reference that I figured Suzie would appreciate, the rough draft and proof reading bit was just a good natured jab.

Someone here needs to lighten up...

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    I am puzzled they have said nothing about a f2p option.  The game never had enough content for a subscription nor enough other things to do.   TERA is a great hack and slash game and that is about it.  You need more to keep your playerbase active.