Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hurricane Sandy

roo67roo67 Member Posts: 402
Living in the EU theres only one mmo I play with American players that being Lotro . I know a few of them are in the path of this massive storm as they have become online friends over the last couple of years and that they have been quite concerned in the last few days . Just want to say to anyone on this website that is in its path that  I hope you come through it OK and that its not as bad as a lot of the experts are predicting .

Comments

• YukmarcYukmarc Member UncommonPosts: 165

Appreciate it!

I'm in Southern Maine, so far so good. Wind has picked up quite a bit but I still have power and internet... so I'm good for now. The next 12 hours should prove interesting.

• EtherignisEtherignis Member UncommonPosts: 249
    Thanks for your consure i live in philly, i lost power but now im back on thank u God!
  • hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
    thanks, im in nj and so far we haven't gotten the worst of it.  Wish the planetside 2 servers would go back up before i lose power 
  • RimmersmanRimmersman Member Posts: 885
    Shouldn't this be in the OT forum.

• PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    I second the OP's emotion.  Good luck to all who are in Sandy's path.  All we had down here in FL was some beach degradation and really nice waves.

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• worldalphaworldalpha Member Posts: 403
    Hunkered own near Toronto, expecting only the edges of this whopper.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Working on Social Strategy MMORTS (now Launched!) http://www.worldalpha.com