Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A place that has the mmorpg.com greatness

Odin1985Odin1985 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 342
well i ran into this site, you guys should check it out, it just remains me of mmorpg.com but i can´t put my finger on the why, but either way is fantastic, has a great number of games ina list, a nice discussion board, even live chat, oh and the staff is so friend i couldn´t believe it. you must see it by yourself just go to http://www.3drpg.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
-Abraham Lincoln

Coder, Webmaster and Modeler

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man?s character give him power"
-Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• BuMnAcHaIrBuMnAcHaIr Member Posts: 77
    Lol..

One kick in the face is better then two.

One kick in the face is better then two.

• SigylSigyl Member Posts: 6

That was just messed up!image

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

woiah,,,,,,,,

how did you do that?!?!??!?!?

• DesperadoDesperado Member Posts: 467
    Ok....how dumb was I for falling for that one...Grrr to you Odin!!

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

• Odin1985Odin1985 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 342
    image  i just found that while searching the web image

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man?s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

i dont get it, it just bring u back to the mmorpg.com homepage... did i miss something?

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

differnet addresses but same page image

-Abraham Lincoln

-Abraham Lincoln

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

cant u just make the text say the site u have there, but have the url be www.mmorpg.com? www.fartmonkeywars.com

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    no but in the url box for odin's...it shows 3drpg.com

like murt said i didn´t do what you didcover the real link, i used another compleatly different link, www.3drpg.com  that link is 100% real

-Abraham Lincoln

-Abraham Lincoln