Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

trial

i hear on another post that u can get free trial is it true?

there is no spoon... -- The Matricks

Comments

• MoccaMocca Member Posts: 28

There`s a free 30 days trial period given at the RYL Home Page :  it`s in the Game News section.

"Free Game- Play: Take surveys and play for free"

"Born To Play!!!"

"Born To Play !!!"

• iveria18iveria18 Member Posts: 123
    so did u get that game free trial??? im not sure their promo is still working....how was the game??

P2P is good but i need free games :D

• MoccaMocca Member Posts: 28

yeah ... i`m playin` a month for free... and i already played half ... but ..hmm

the game is nice ... but there`s not too much to do...except hack&slash..:)

nice PvP too but what i hate the most ... their servers lag huge ... and most of the comunity stinks..

all u can see on the forums is people swering and making 12 years ols jokes about eachother.. like they got nothing else better 2 do .. and the GM`s do nothing about it .. when there is one on ...cause most off the time ... u cant see any gm on...

lol .. i woul recommend the game ..but only if u get it for free.. me.. i won`t pay any cent for it

feel free to try it yourself..

"Born To Play !!!"

• DarkwoodDarkwood Member UncommonPosts: 6

If u want get free game trial remember to give valid e-mail or you won't get trial key. (Hehe, just like me at the first time image)

See you in game all!

• iveria18iveria18 Member Posts: 123
    hehhehehhe...thats what happened to me when i first got my free trial...but its just a typographical error...though it still sucks, ur excited to play the game then it happened...grrrrrrr...lolz

P2P is good but i need free games :D