Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pirate101 Game Play

ScarletDawnKScarletDawnK Member Posts: 1

Ok i'm not sure if i'm the only one or if other have a gripe about this but here goes lol..First of all HOW I SEE IT is you guys took what could be a great game an drawn it out so long that people will start to get bored like me lol. 2nd if you got the bird mount its really hard to get the fruit you need to refill your life after battle and you NEVER have enough blue fruit around to even fill the blue for your tag a longs that DIE EASY :( and lets not even get started on how the hits work >:( OMG they get 3 hits in and we get 1...AND i can have 4 of my tag a longs and myself hit 1 guy and he blocks ALL but 1 hit from my worthless team..NOT RIGHT at all!!! I really would like to get into this game more but i feel its such a rip off and i paid for a YEAR! so i will play it till then and if it don't get better i will stick to wizards yes they CHEAT to but NOT AS BAD! :P If you have no plans to fix some of this i will no longer play when my year is up...It's bad enough on the mindless running around we have to do anyway is not so bad but do something about the 3 hits to 1 NOT RIGHT AT ALL....

Comments

• StonesDKStonesDK Member UncommonPosts: 1,805

I'm sure there are other people like you out there, so you are probably not alone

Hits/Misses/Dodges

Your companions are stat dependant. If it happens too much for you, then focus on accuracy when they level up (you do know how to level your companions up to your level right?) or put some of the companions with high accuracy at the front of your list so they have a higher chance of appearing in combat. Your EPIC skills will never miss

The enemy hits 3 times while I only hit once

Like your companions, your enemy has EPIC skills as well. Skills like Vengeance, Overwatch and First Strike. Skills your companions will have access to as well once they level up and you get to pick them.

Some people will prefer Wizard101s approach to combat because it's simpler to understand. Pirate101 requires a little more planning and thinking which = a bit more challenging. It won't be something everybody appreciates. The enemy doesn't cheat. You just don't understand how the combat mechanics work yet. It really is quite simple

You can start by looking up what epic skills(the enemy has these skills too) and promotion is all about. It will guide you on your way. Or you can just play something else