Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a game I used to play

SkorposSkorpos Member CommonPosts: 4

I'm looking for this game I used to play years ago.

If I remember right you can pick between 4 classes you start with, as you progress you unlock character cards.

You can use those in your party, and you can control them too then, like switcing between them.

Max party was 3 or 4 I believe, I have no idea how this game was called, but it was pretty good and im trying to find it again

Comments

• KarteliKarteli Member CommonPosts: 2,646
    Originally posted by boyhengeveld

I'm looking for this game I used to play years ago.

If I remember right you can pick between 4 classes you start with, as you progress you unlock character cards.

You can use those in your party, and you can control them too then, like switcing between them.

Max party was 3 or 4 I believe, I have no idea how this game was called, but it was pretty good and im trying to find it again

3D or isometric? PC or console, or a console to PC conversion?  Any estimate on when it game out, not just when you played it?  RPG, or pure adventure, etc?

Any other key characteristics you remember could only help, because there are a bunch of games like what you described.

Want a nice understanding of life? Try Spirit Science: "The Human History"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw&feature=plcp
    Recognize the voice? Yep sounds like Penny Arcade's Extra Credits.

• SkorposSkorpos Member CommonPosts: 4

It's a pc game, not one that you buy in store, but just download online.

It was a adventure game.

Thought first character you unlocked was a guy with a gun, well when you finished some quests from him.